twilight series (1 Viewer)

HSC
ooh i never even knew that exist. there aren't many twilight websites... they're all like 'edward/bella' & 'kristen' etc sites&forums. 0o so annoying.

my friend made a twilight website a few days ago, and theres a forum with it ;o

bella.xx

HSC
ooh i never even knew that exist. there aren't many twilight websites... they're all like 'edward/bella' & 'kristen' etc sites&forums. 0o so annoying.
yeah i know...i think twilightaustralia is like the biggest forum in australia or something.

my friend made a twilight website a few days ago, and theres a forum with it ;o
cool. so wat's the website?

HSC
everyone calls themselves freaking bella these days so people who, like me, have been called Bella since BIRTH now get a whole lot of crap from people about twilight.

09bek

HSC
Omg!!!!! This series is amazing!! I refused to read it at first but then ...omg i read alll 4 in just 3 nd a bit days!!! I read them over and over..you seriously missin out if you dont read them...and watch the movies!!:):):):):):)

Ak0ona-Matata

HSC
nothing shall ever be in the same category as HARRY POTTER!!!!

twilight is a craze, harry potter is anything but a craze. it is a way of life, it is an emotion, IT IS HARRY POTTER!!! :rofl:

seriously though, fell in love with twilight and whatever the second book was called but after that the books gave me the shits. i didn't even bother reading the last one.

HSC
nothing shall ever be in the same category as HARRY POTTER!!!!

twilight is a craze, harry potter is anything but a craze. it is a way of life, it is an emotion, IT IS HARRY POTTER!!! :rofl:

seriously though, fell in love with twilight and whatever the second book was called but after that the books gave me the shits. i didn't even bother reading the last one.
The third book was the best out of the lot though.. The last one would have been better if the ending was a little different though.

yeah i know...i think twilightaustralia is like the biggest forum in australia or something.

cool. so wat's the website?
lol never heard of the site to begin with, i've only seen stephs site, and the jackson/robert/kellan ones.

& it's Twilight-Love.net//vrs. 1.0

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol itt:retards, plus a girl who is actually named bella.

Ak0ona-Matata

HSC
The third book was the best out of the lot though.. The last one would have been better if the ending was a little different though.

lol never heard of the site to begin with, i've only seen stephs site, and the jackson/robert/kellan ones.

& it's Twilight-Love.net//vrs. 1.0

hmm i 4get which one da 3 was. i tink i loved da first one and the one where edward is out of the picture and jacob GORGOUS JACOB is with bella :D

ps: DIS EMOTICON IS SO ADORABLE :wave:

HSC
@the person above ^New moon, second book. Bella was so mean to Jacob though. Ditching him on for Edward :( Three was the one after that, when Victoria sends the newborns for Bella & the Cullens.

Oh&it's been confirmed that Dakota WILL be in New Moon as Jane D:

PS if you like twilight um pretty please join this.:eek:

bjbouassi

HSC
I've read the first in the series, and I thought it was vapid. As someone else put it, it's a romance novel for people who don't have the guts to read a real trashy romance - with vampires thrown in for the hell of it. How many times a chapter can Bella gush about how painfully, ethereally beautiful her vampire boyfriend is? And using clumsiness as a character flaw? Come on. I understand the popularity of the series, though, and it makes me a little bit sad. Tell me I'm not the only one.
Agreed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)