*uac main offers thread (1 Viewer)

ar7

HSC
i doubt there will b major fluctuations with any course however these r some of my (very uneducated) guess-timations for any changes in atar cutoffs:
a. communications cut off will increase
b. law cutoff will increase at unis such as uts, uws, monash, maq
c. science (mathematics) cut off will decrease
d. med science will increase

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I just realised you can get into any course you want lol, like actually, silly me
uh not if the course has like other additional selection criteria... well he could get in but if he doesnt meet the other criterias then he wont

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I just realised you can get into any course you want lol, like actually, silly me
As long as you get into the course you want, ATAR/cutoffs all matter for absolutely nothing =P. Congratulations on the early offer Chromatic!

b0redAsian

HSC
aww what makes you say that the atar cut-offs for med science are going to increase ? :''(

NewiJapper

HSC
Aquawhite said:
That just seems odd. What is the purpose of doing that
I dunno. Maybe for people who don't have internet? (Who doesn't have internet these days? lol)

If no other newspaper is doing it, I might scan it or something and post it up early!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Cut-offs are released at the same time as offers. They'll be in a pdf on the UAC site.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i doubt there will b major fluctuations with any course however these r some of my (very uneducated) guess-timations for any changes in atar cutoffs:
a. communications cut off will increase
b. law cutoff will increase at unis such as uts, uws, monash, maq
c. science (mathematics) cut off will decrease

d. med science will increase
You're only saying that to make me feel better :(

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
lmao that is silly :D

ps. wat are my chances getting into a course i want when im just over (like 0.1) the ATAR cut-off with the help of bonus points included (UNSW)
Are you taking into consideration bonus points (if any)?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes: "im just over (like 0.1) the ATAR cut-off with the help of bonus points included (UNSW)"

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes: "im just over (like 0.1) the ATAR cut-off with the help of bonus points included (UNSW)"
Fingers crossed for you ShadowDude. I mean, what the hell would you do if you had to go somewhere else like USYD?

EDIT: But seriously, good luck mate. Beneath all that GUG induced annoyingness, you're a top bloke, and I hope you get in wherever you want!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I think the girl I like may be going there - so I'd spend my days trying to find her... I'm getting delirious, you see.

And thanks iSplicer! You too are a top bloke - literally with your 99.95, and I don't need to hope you get in in something because with that sort of rank - you will =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)