United Kingdom Election 2010 (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Somebody who doesn't swallow hook line and sinker egalitarian, liberal pablum! Cannot compute! Cannot compute! Immediately categorize as trolling!
Actually a lot of conservatives hate you and your ignorant rhetoric too, mate.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Yep. One need only to scroll up a bit to see you spewing extremist shit:

The only parties I would like to see running the United Kingdom as they all currently stand are the BNP and to a lesser extent UKIP, but I don't think either did very well this time around (though the BNP did increase their share of the votes, but only modestly.) The Tories are mostly all talk. Regardless of what either party says, there'll be more deindustrialization, more third world immigration, more Negro pandemonium, more absurd legislation and more miscellaneous social problems of every possible kind that are only furthering to transform the United Kingdom into a bizarre travesty of what it once was; a nightmarish, blade-runneresque society where ugly architecture and fat, ugly people are watched day in and day out by thousands of creepy surveillance cameras that can be found on every high-street, office-park and business district around the country.
It's a shame that you mix genuine problems with civil liberties in the UK with racist propaganda.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
UKIP aren't racist

and with the exception of Monckton they aren't completely mad

what am I saying I'm ashamed that I love them

the tories are dogshit

if I was in the UK I'd honestly have voted Lib Dem

anti police state

relatively libertarian on civil liberties and economics to a degree

bit of a moderate streak but you know that's okay

just

not fucking douchebags

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
kramer is the reactionary the proles needed to awaken from decades of politically correct programming.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
BNP certainly are, and cosmo kramer certainly is.
The BNP are just *CUNTS*

know nothing about culture

sure Labor's immigration policy was fucked entirely because they enshrined in law the backwards concepts of retarded religions and made it a criminal offense to 'religiously vilify'

Labor basically tried to have the full-bore free-market immigration policy alongside a very benefit-laden social policy coupled with the enshrining of entirely arbitrary concepts in law

and it *fucked* them

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Yep. One need only to scroll up a bit to see you spewing extremist shit:.
If by extremist you mean somebody who deviates from the mindnumbing, soulcrushing, brainless and mendacious progressive, egalitarian orthodoxy, then yes. But even in this case, I can take comfort in the fact that outside the West and historically, my views are not only not extremist but accepted as fundamentally self-evident.

It's a shame that you mix genuine problems with civil liberties in the UK with racist propaganda.
What propaganda would that be?

BNP certainly are, and cosmo kramer certainly is.
While the term racist is ultimately a political club used to silence discussion and defame one's opponents with no universally agreed upon definition (but various common elements often vaguely related used to tie together all separate instances of its usage) I would like to know more from you on what you think it means. Let's hear it and then I'll see if I fit the definition, or at least your definition.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
If by extremist you mean somebody who deviates from the mindnumbing, soulcrushing, brainless and mendacious progressive, egalitarian orthodoxy, then yes. But even in this case, I can take comfort in the fact that outside the West and historically, my views are not only not extremist but accepted as fundamentally self-evident.
There's a massive difference between the values of a society and the people whom they welcome into the society

What propaganda would that be?
This londonistan myth. Obviously the Labour government has done a lot to kowtow to the ever-increasing muslim vote, and they've sold a large percentage of their soul to do so. But to posit that the muslims do nothing but breed is fucking idiotic.

While the term racist is ultimately a political club used to silence discussion and defame one's opponents with no universally agreed upon definition (but various common elements often vaguely related used to tie together all separate instances of its usage) I would like to know more from you on what you think it means. Let's hear it and then I'll see if I fit the definition, or at least your definition.

Yeah racist is a bullshit term to use in this situation.

Xenophobic, not.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
This londonistan myth. Obviously the Labour government has done a lot to kowtow to the ever-increasing muslim vote, and they've sold a large percentage of their soul to do so. But to posit that the muslims do nothing but breed is fucking idiotic.
I don't think I was ever saying that, so perhaps it would be best if you didn't put words in my mouth.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
No, racist is a good term to apply to somebody like cosmo kramer:

cosmo kramer said:
more Negro pandemonium

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
No, racist is a good term to apply to somebody like cosmo kramer:
Perhaps it would be! But I would still like to know what you actually mean by the term racist -- the word itself has assumed so many meanings and is acceptable in so many contexts nowadays that it has ultimately lost all meaning it may have ever had.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
"The Queen received the Right Honourable David Cameron and invited him to form a government. The Right Honourable Mr Cameron accepted the invitation and kissed hands"

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Socially Progressive

Economically Conservative?

CAN I HOPE

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
"The Queen received the Right Honourable David Cameron and invited him to form a government. The Right Honourable Mr Cameron accepted the invitation and kissed hands"

HE'S TOUCHING THE QUEEN

TOUCHING

THE

FUCKING

QUEEN

NO TOUCHING [comment]Fuck the Guardian[/comment]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)