United Kingdom Election 2010 (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Silly British. Why have an unelected and undemocratic chamber based upon an archaic idea of aristocracy?

0bs3n3

HSC
^ WTF is that?! Refer to quote in my sig.

BNP > UKIP > Tories > everyone else.

But since BNP have been thrashed by the media, and UKIP is perceived as a single-issue party, I'd vote for the Tories.

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
Silly British. Why have an unelected and undemocratic chamber based upon an archaic idea of aristocracy?
I just stared at your sig for about 10 minutes straight, in sheer 'wtfness'

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
It's fucking hypnotic, hey?

Lowell

HSC
I'd like a Lib Dem/Labour coalition government.. I've got little faith in old Mr. Cameron.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Labour are you fucking serious they have raped the country *into the ground*
Nah, I don't think Labour's to balme for the situation over there. See, the fundemental problem with Britain is that it's full of British people.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Nah, I don't think Labour's to balme for the situation over there. See, the fundemental problem with Britain is that it's full of British people.
Well they aint exactly full of muslims are they.

Oh.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Lib dems have experienced a remarkable surge in the polls post the debate.

"the margin of error makes it unclear whether the Lib Dems or Conservatives are in front "but there is no doubt that Labour is third""

UK Polling Report

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
The Lib Dems look like a merge between the Greens and the Libertarians here. I'd vote for them, and it's good to see them doing so well in the UK.

kounato

HSC
I had no idea who Nick Clegg was before last week :S, does he actually stand a chance to win though?

Lentern

HSC
I had no idea who Nick Clegg was before last week :S, does he actually stand a chance to win though?
No, even if he was to match the votes of a major party (and he won't) he's hugely disadvantaged by the sophomore effect. He's not a serious contender, he really shouldn't have been in the debate at all, there is a wonderful scene in an episode of New Statesman where all the parties are trying to throw the election that sums up the liberal democrats standing in politics quite well "We members of the liberal democrats would like to make clear that although we're all really nice guys, we don't actually know anything about governing or running England."

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The rise of the lib dems has flopped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)