• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

University Open Days (2 Viewers)

bluecrisps

HSC
Probably Usyd and maybe UNSW but idk I'm only year 10 is there a point (other than freebies)
Learn about life there so you don't have to do so while studying in Yr 11 and 12! I'm in year 10 and I'm going to the UNSW and maybe Usyd too!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably Usyd and maybe UNSW but idk I'm only year 10 is there a point (other than freebies)
Quite a lot of high school students often don't have any idea what they want to do at university after they graduate high school. If you want to avoid being in such a predicament, I would recommend going to the Open Day to rule out degree programs which you feel won't hold any interest to you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey im going to all USYD, UTS, MQ open days and i would like a tour around USYD since that's where I'll probably go next year (if i can get 70+ ATAR), otherwise its tafe or UWS for me. btw Is it worth going to UNSW open day even tho i probs wont go there due to high cut-offs and 2 hr trip, im curious to see what it's like, from what i hear its very big with loads of hot asian women :smile::smile::smile: if anyone from there can fill in their experience of UNSW, that would be appreciated :D then ill consider going.
hot asian women

right...

well, if they suit your fancy - guess the only way you can figure it out is to check for yourself

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'll be helping out on the day. So... I'm not sure how free I'll be to show people around.

We'll see, closer to the event day. I may not be needed to help out.

Living Moment

HSC
Hey im going to all USYD, UTS, MQ open days and i would like a tour around USYD since that's where I'll probably go next year (if i can get 70+ ATAR), otherwise its tafe or UWS for me. btw Is it worth going to UNSW open day even tho i probs wont go there due to high cut-offs and 2 hr trip, im curious to see what it's like, from what i hear its very big with loads of hot asian women :smile::smile::smile: if anyone from there can fill in their experience of UNSW, that would be appreciated :D then ill consider going.
I went to USYD today for physics exercise, I the girls there will blow your mind, Honestly I don't know how they made it the uni in the first place, the cloths they were wearing, how they cake their faces with makeup and how they gave you these dirty look when you would walk past one.

Look that this all sweet and that when you’re out clubbing and playing around, but today was pretty dam dirty and this wasn't just a couple, I would say 4/10 where *****

So if you’re looking for that kinda action USYD is the place to be, plus there were alot of bushes in the back :p

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I went to USYD today for physics exercise, I the girls there will blow your mind, Honestly I don't know how they made it the uni in the first place, the cloths they were wearing, how they cake their faces with makeup and how they gave you these dirty look when you would walk past one.

Look that this all sweet and that when you’re out clubbing and playing around, but today was pretty dam dirty and this wasn't just a couple, I would say 4/10 where *****

So if you’re looking for that kinda action USYD is the place to be, plus there were alot of bushes in the back :p
lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Who's going to the uts open day? Do we have to register for them ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)