• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

University Open Days (2 Viewers)

deswa1

HSC
Excited to meet *cough* stalk *cough* you all! Although I'll be there with half my school and our neighbouring girls' school.
Intro me :p Nah it'll be good to meet you too if we get the chance

Domsky

HSC
This very interesting guys! hmmm whats a good university to go to if im doing a teaching course?!....i need advice cause im cluess....there is so many optionsss....haha =)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
This very interesting guys! hmmm whats a good university to go to if im doing a teaching course?!....i need advice cause im cluess....there is so many optionsss....haha =)
Any, to be honest.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Open up a thread in the University sub-forums. There may be Education students lurking there.

Domsky

HSC
Btw does anyone feels really excited about going to University?! Well i kinda do but i have that nervousness aswell...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw does anyone feels really excited about going to University?! Well i kinda do but i have that nervousness aswell...
Anything you're nervous about in particular?

enoilgam

HSC
UNDA has their on the 25th of August as well - so if your around USyd or UTS, come check out the uni (its a five minute walk from both USyd and UTS).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'll be going to UNSW's because I might have to do some stuff there.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'm sure you will

but not in any official capacity as i might have

inJust

HSC
I'm more excited to stalk shadowdude than ozko....

HSC
N/A
I'm most likely going with school friends, but if there's going to be a mini bos meat at either usyd/uts/unsw, someone gimme their number so I can call and meet up later on :p

Memento-mori

HSC
I will have a busy day on the 25th August: Notre Dame, UTS and Sydney University. Got a lot of questions to ask about courses and to get a general feel of the university. There really is no reason for me to want to go to Syd. Uni, but to check out their Arts and Computing Design. Perhaps I ruled them out to early. And I'm going to MQ on the 8th September.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be there too. If there's enough interest, we can make a thread and some of the older BOS'ers who go to USYD can show you guys around.
I'm sure they'll find their way around. Lol

^I would be interested in this, great idea! (only if you're not busy or anything)
Twink Legal 19, we can go in the Carslaw bathrooms together. ;)

Fill me in Carrotsticks on where the hot white girls are at.
Everywhere.

Teaching is good at USyd from what I've heard, but really you can go anywhere.

I'm most likely going with school friends, but if there's going to be a mini bos meat at either usyd/uts/unsw, someone gimme their number so I can call and meet up later on :p
I'll go with you slut (and make you extremely biased to come to uni with me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)