Unofficial HSC Advice Line (As Requested by Kimmeh) (1 Viewer)

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
That's no shock to me, that's why we got ralph, he's friendly... also on that note we need students speialising in subject areas not already covered... apply to help other students it's the best way to learn PM me.

esieff

Maths is upon us! If a question's got you stumped, or you just need to clarify a concept, drop by for a chat. We're online NOW at the Unofficial HSC Advice Line (this is not guaranteed, but hey, have a punt).

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Juju15 said:
THANK THE LORD WE HAVE U GUYS
I SWEAR .... ESPECIALLY WITH MATHS N CHEM
OTHERWISE PPL LIKE ME WOULD BE OFF SUMWHERE COMMITING SUICIDE
..lol

THANKS SO MUCH DUDES
i jst went on.. i was having a little crisis with this ugly maths question... thankfully RALPH HELPT ME...

anywaz again thanks .. it is appreciated greatly~!
:)

Sure no problem...i am gald we could help. :rolleyes:

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Remember everyone, Mathematics 2 Unit, and Mathematics Extension 2 are tomorrow. You are reminded that during the examinations you will not have access to a computer, or this website http://unofficialhscadviceline.7x24open.com so there has never been a better time to get your questions answered than NOW! Only 15 hours until your exam!

Last edited:

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hotice11 said:
Wow..............Ralph helped. :)
lol shuttup man ive saved ur ass from explaining the graph y=sqrt(4-x^2) so :p

i swear u have a vendetta against me lol

:'(

peace out
ralph

r.haidar

HSC
AreYouAlright? said:
That's no shock to me, that's why we got ralph, he's friendly...
u hear that guys? he LIKES me

esieff

Hit the line people! We're online now! And contrary to popular opinion, there is no vendetta against Ralph. He's just a little sensitive right now ;)

r.haidar

HSC
hotice11 said:
contrary to popular opinion, there is no vendetta against Ralph. He's just a little sensitive right now ;)
well u came home late last night, i was worried... and i think im on my rags

dont worry guys im the only advisor on the line who is a fruitloop, but we ARE online now taking calls so drop in for a chat... whats this a competition??? next person to come into our chat and scream I HATE MATHS gets a free song mixed my ralph? wow looks like u guys need to come here

Unofficial HSC Advice Line
http://www.unofficialhscadvice.cjb.net
OR IN EMERGENCY:
http://unofficialhscadviceline.7x24open.com

lol peace out
ralph

esieff

Well even though 2 Unit Maths is over - there's still 3 WEEKS of exams ahead of (some) of us! So drop in now for a chat. Mind you, in my case it may not be a very upbeat chat considering the emotional impact of that Maths exam. But what have you got to lose? Get a headstart on everyone else! Come and speak to one of our live operators NOW.

u_smell

Ahhh

say i got band1 for english and band 2 for maths2u..... and i got band 6.. (miraculously) in maths ext1 and for art and chemistry.. and a band3 music.... does neone think i got a chance of at least uai of 60 or up?????? >< ...... just a ruff estimated guess.....

esieff

Umm, I'm not expert in UAI calculation. But jesus to get band 1 in english you'd have to be bloody illiterate. Writing a couple of paragraphs would get you more than band 1...

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
You could always just enter the respective marks into the SAM calculator on this website, i.e 90 for Band 6 etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)