UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Managed to find parking on a road opposite Anzac Parade. It was 90 degree parking, didn't seem to have a limit though! It was near all the Chinese restaurants.
You can find parking in the suburbs submerged near the military parking area. There are alleyways that extend and have room for parking.

Meanwhile I have to mount the kerb at my train station just to park because I got there late (and by late I mean 8:30am haha).

Examine

same
HSC
The more words I write for this mgmt1001 essay, the more I think about how much it is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
me :D

who does MATH1081 (discrete maths) here? if you are, how are you finding it?
how do you think you'll go? i can only manage to get like 80% on the past tests even though they're "easy" questions! silly mistakes :(

turntaker

HSC
Hi UNSW students, I want to do Software Engineering or comp sci (not sure yet) at unsw. Which one these should I do and also is anyone doing one of these courses? If so is it good?

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
how do you think you'll go? i can only manage to get like 80% on the past tests even though they're "easy" questions! silly mistakes :(
80% is a beautiful mark man, i think i would get >50% :D
ah silly mistakes are not a problem for me anymore, my work is more organised..since im in 1141, there might be [X] questions!!!! im scared!!!

(which past tests are you talking about...I haven't done any)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
ah silly mistakes are not a problem for me anymore, my work is more organised..since im in 1141, there might be [X] questions!!!! im scared!!!

iiirc the class tests for math1141 are the same difficulty as the math1131 ones

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Those past tests for 1131 calculus don't seem to be too bad, that said I don't want to be over confident. I'm a lot more worried for the algebra test in week 6 tbh

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi UNSW students, I want to do Software Engineering or comp sci (not sure yet) at unsw. Which one these should I do and also is anyone doing one of these courses? If so is it good?
Software engineering is good because you don't have to take physics 1A but you have to do discrete maths. They are pretty much the "same" degree

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

The past exams in the back of the purple book in the course pack. The questions are pretty straightforward

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Those past tests for 1131 calculus don't seem to be too bad, that said I don't want to be over confident. I'm a lot more worried for the algebra test in week 6 tbh
Dw, Inb4bettermarksthanactuarystudents

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
lol... they are so hard dude, i cant even do half of it..
Its not hard persay but the only thing difficult is applying the right technique to it (that and also you cant use a calculator)

I also did the test today, it wasn't so bad. I stuffed up the inequality one and the limit but Yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)