OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Re: UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2015.

too much first year, first week discoveries in this thread

mreditor16

HSC

Tumarkin is pretty cool, chilled guy as mentioned. Soooo lenient as well when he talks about assessment - like he tries his best to scale up.

Love when everybody saw his long bizarre password when logging into myfinancelab, mentioning how the textbook company adds random cliparts in registration tutorial. Haha, I thought that was pretty humorous.

Looking forward to the course the rest of the semester!

EDIT: By the way, you should do it this sem. I've heard bad reviews about FINS1613 in second semester, like the course convenor/lecturer makes the final exam really hard and/or doesn't scale that much as Tumarkin would do.
yep doing it second year, first sem.

CaptainPrice

HSC

anyone doing comp sci
ayyy
what's she like. I don't really like dobrescu..
She's okay, but like focused waaaay too much on introductory stuff (she was also tired/sleepy herself tho, admitted by herself)

Someone came up to me and sounded like he really enjoyed Alberto, which got me a bit pumped for micro - apparently he had a more enthusiastic and informative lecture? idk

but hopefully next week's lecture will be better

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

3 of my courses are going super slow at the moment.

So relieved I have FINS done and dusted on Mondays though. Then I don't have to touch it until the next Monday haha.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

why is unsw still asking me to pay fees

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

I like all my courses this semester, they are all very interesting and I hope I do well :)

gahyunkk

HSC

The 12 o'clock one? Yeah literally everyone I asked about him hasn't liked him and he was terrible at the orientation. Have you started MGMT? FINS is probably my fav atm.
Which lecture are u going for FINS?
Who's the lecturer :0

gahyunkk

HSC

3 of my courses are going super slow at the moment.

So relieved I have FINS done and dusted on Mondays though. Then I don't have to touch it until the next Monday haha.
Oh do u have FINS1613 on monday 1-3?

photastic

HSC

Which lecture are u going for FINS?
Who's the lecturer :0
I went to the monday one but I enrolled for the Wednesday afternoon/night, Rob Tumarkin was his name.

mreditor16

HSC

Youngdeok is so baddd :/ The explanation and depth of content, the accent, just everything. Just waiting for these 4 weeks to end tbh.

photastic

HSC

Youngdeok is so baddd :/ The explanation and depth of content, the accent, just everything. Just waiting for these 4 weeks to end tbh.
The other acct1501 lecturers look bad as well. I learnt more from the textbook tbh.

mreditor16

HSC

The other acct1501 lecturers look bad as well. I learnt more from the textbook tbh.
Tbh that's what I expect. Me and a few friends halfway in were like "F**k it. Ceebs taking notes. Just listen. Read through the relevant textbook chapters at home."

In other news, I really enjoyed the MGMT lecture today and I think the lecturer is great and engaging. I can sorta see where they are coming from with the content and objectives, and the content is relatively interesting tbh - just a bit abstract. Let's see how it goes.

photastic

HSC

Tbh that's what I expect. Me and a few friends halfway in were like "F**k it. Ceebs taking notes. Just listen. Read through the relevant textbook chapters at home."

In other news, I really enjoyed the MGMT lecture today and I think the lecturer is great and engaging. I can sorta see where they are coming from with the content and objectives, and the content is relatively interesting tbh - just a bit abstract. Let's see how it goes.
Whos your MGMT lecturer? So far ACCT and MATH is killing me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)