UNSW Food Guide (1 Viewer)

HSC
Whoa, I don't think anyone mentioned the $3.80 chicken salad rolls at the Pavilions? Easily the best deal I've found on campus, and they apparently used to be even cheaper. :O

enthused

HSC
Whoa, I don't think anyone mentioned the $3.80 chicken salad rolls at the Pavilions? Easily the best deal I've found on campus, and they apparently used to be even cheaper. :O

oohh where is this "pavilions" you speak of???

i went on a campus tour in o-week, and they said they sold the cheapest chicken salad rolls at "points to place which i cant remember"

=]

erm

HSC
oohh where is this "pavilions" you speak of???

i went on a campus tour in o-week, and they said they sold the cheapest chicken salad rolls at "points to place which i cant remember"

=]
near FM assist....on top of matthews food court.

enthused

HSC
ohh, that place that reminds me of a glass house
i didnt know they actually sold stuff in there, i thought that it was just a seating area...

HSC
A few other ideas off-campus:

1. 85° bakery/cafe. It's just past the petrol station next to McDonalds.
2. The Pizza Hut on Botany St (less than five minutes walk from the top entrance). Order online so it's ready when you walk in. $6.95 large pizzas all day for UNSW students.
3. Walk left at the intersection near the hospital to get to a shopping plaza with Coles.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I think the only healthy option on campus is Stockmarket.
Balsamic vinaigrette dressing is win.
Try it with your next salad!

2. The Pizza Hut on Botany St (less than five minutes walk from the top entrance). Order online so it's ready when you walk in. $6.95 large pizzas all day for UNSW students.
3. Walk left at the intersection near the hospital to get to a shopping plaza with Coles.

Mac Donald :)
:mad1:

thats all dude?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

1. Overrated. I've had one of their cakes once or twice but apart from that, too expensive
2. I've always known about pizza hut but if you're not on upper campus, the walk isnt worth it.
3. Same thing as 2.

There's also the spot if you're up for a long walk or better yet, can drive up.

I think the only healthy option on campus is Stockmarket.
Balsamic vinaigrette dressing is win.
Try it with your next salad!
They make a good caesar salad. Gonna get one when I'm at uni next.

I'm planning on coming next year :)

So... like what is there for vegetarian? =/
Salad. Either that or air.

HSC
1. Overrated. I've had one of their cakes once or twice but apart from that, too expensive.
2. I've always known about pizza hut but if you're not on upper campus, the walk isnt worth it.
3. Same thing as 2.
Fair calls, just thought I'd throw out a few choices for people wondering what there was. I think Coles is easily the best option if you're on upper campus (which I mostly am).

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
or bring an empty drink bottle and fill up from one of the numerous bubblers, preferably the quad, mech eng or the chem science ones since they're really cold.
ASB's one is best, icy cold and clean taste. Why quad? those are old and rusty bubblers.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
by quad i mean the quad food court, and because those bubblers are cold.

but the coldest ones i've come across are in chem science and in the physics building.

HSC
The bubbler behind the Physics Theatre is my fav, and I've sampled them all. <3

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^Is that the one near keith burrow? Where's the bubblers?

littlesev

HSC
I don't like uni food, especially the ones in Food Fare, but maybe I'm missing something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)