UNSW info day (1 Viewer)

1titanic

HSC
There was a building behind the sausage sizzle where all the UNSW people had information on courses. You probably walked passed it then ay.

Yeah definitely competitive! Are you set on med? I'm still a lost soul ...
Wait is it the place where we were given the red bags? I'm still lost due to the fact that I'm not good with directions! The guy recognised me because me and my friend kept asking where is MAT and CLB when it was right in front of us oh my
I'm not sure as well.... and tonight is the deadline!

Gori

HSC
Wait is it the place where we were given the red bags? I'm still lost due to the fact that I'm not good with directions! The guy recognised me because me and my friend kept asking where is MAT and CLB when it was right in front of us oh my
I'm not sure as well.... and tonight is the deadline!
haha yep! That's the place! That was pretty much where everyone was going so I was a bit surprised to hear you didn't find it. Oh never mind, everyone gets lost at one stage.

Yeah tonight's the deadline.. are you edging towards any field in particular?

1titanic

HSC
haha yep! That's the place! That was pretty much where everyone was going so I was a bit surprised to hear you didn't find it. Oh never mind, everyone gets lost at one stage.

Yeah tonight's the deadline.. are you edging towards any field in particular?
Hahahahs I found the place but I didn't know it was called Scienta. Well hopefully I'll remember that Scienta building where the sausage sizzle was held. No not quite sure yet :s How about you?

umz93

HSC
What was up with the 'save the uni' stuff. LMAO

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah that was interesting.. the save the Uni, Hilmer or whatever his name is killing us, etc.

iSplicer, Beacon of Academia - then go have fun with your inferiorly rated B Sc (Adv) =P

After today's UNSW lecture, it shall no longer be called the Good Uni Guide - it shall be called: "The bible", no capital B because some Christians might get annoyed...

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
the criminology lecturers at unsw were awesome :) especially the one with the cool scottish/irish accent!
if i hadn't wanted to do the course already, they definitely won me over. and i can say the same for all the law people.
love how friendly and open everyone was @ unsw. they actually seemed like they wanted to know YOU and really help you make a decision.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ Hell yeah.

Very sociable, homely, hospitable. Nice atmosphere - and of course, hot chicks!

What more can one ask for? =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I watched the Jenga blocks... for an hour actually. It should be a spectator sport!

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
hey iSplicer, think I saw you at lunch yesterday :p

acemusic415

HSC
I hated the numerous stairs I had to get passed. Though the pedal cabs were cool :p

P.S I went with my brother, he was asking about Med Undergrad and Optom.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
^ Hell yeah.

Very sociable, homely, hospitable. Nice atmosphere - and of course, hot chicks!

What more can one ask for? =P
UNSW FTW, it's the shiz.

So much better than Sydney, it's easier to navigate but it's not too small (cough UTS cough)

The staff seem pretty helpful. except for the maths dude, who had a panic attack when I asked him a basic question. I got scared, I thought I killed him.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Stairs are great. They are good exercise, they are a place to sit and they make the place look like a fortress!

Other reasons too, including - but are not limited to: Rocky impersonations =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It seemed fine.

"The Bible [of universities]" says it isn't though =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)