UNSW info day (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How about a "Hi! My name is:" and then my user name.

And just like you Fighting, I shall be going to both UNSW and Sydney info days!

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I'll be at Usyd open day :3

Edit;
How about a "Hi! My name is:" and then my user name.
Should I wear antlers?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm going there so I can look at the hot chicks that I'll never see at Sydney, iSplicer - O Grand and Glorious One =P

Nah, they're my natural 2nd preference - so just in case, I wanna ask a few questions.

And don't hate on the book! It never did anything to you...

And yes Deer, wear antlers. I'll be wearing pants. =P

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I'll be at Usyd open day :3

Edit;

Should I wear antlers?
I might mistaken you for a moose. Although it would be pretty cool to see them though.

I'm going there so I can look at the hot chicks that I'll never see at Sydney, iSplicer - O Grand and Glorious One =P

Nah, they're my natural 2nd preference - so just in case, I wanna ask a few questions.

And don't hate on the book! It never did anything to you...

And yes Deer, wear antlers. I'll be wearing pants. =P
May God have mercy on us all if you didn't. D:

HSC
Uni Grad
im doin mine in 2011 so this is a good chance to get more info on my courses and possible alternate means of entry...

free bbq ftw
yup do that
explore options earlier and figure out specific areas that you wanna do earlier
then that will be better and most likely you won't have regrets in choosing your decisions...

but as for me I'm still half half on whether if I'm gonna go to info day or not...

Gori

HSC
hey guys just wondering when the sydney uni info day is?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Same time as UNSW's, i.e. January 5 from 9am to 4pm.

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
yup do that
explore options earlier and figure out specific areas that you wanna do earlier
then that will be better and most likely you won't have regrets in choosing your decisions...

but as for me I'm still half half on whether if I'm gonna go to info day or not...
haha come, the bbq alone is worth going.... om nom nom

Kralex

HSC
Why so?

Like when I went to Open Day - my heart was set on Sydney. Now, it's UNSW - and I haven't gotten a chance to question them on things and Info Day is a chance to do that.
1. Its for 2010 HSC graduates and having a bunch of year 12 students asking questions that won't yet even server a purpose to them will get annoying.
2. As a HSC student you get several chances to get in touch with the universities including speakers coming to your school, arranging personal interviews and open days.
3. You don't even know how you are going to do in the HSC and its not even certain you will do the course you are set on at the beginning of your HSC.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Some schools get speakers and universities getting in touch - mine, with 30 people in Year 12, don't.

Thus one can be sure of a few things - like when I took on my subjects, I automatically expected 93 because going state average on all my subjects would get me that ATAR. Of course I was better than that in a few things to push me up a bit.

So there is some predictions available. I think one goes into Year 12 knowing what general idea of what they'll get via their courses and performance in Year 11.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Some schools get speakers and universities getting in touch - mine, with 30 people in Year 12, don't.

Thus one can be sure of a few things - like when I took on my subjects, I automatically expected 93 because going state average on all my subjects would get me that ATAR. Of course I was better than that in a few things to push me up a bit.

So there is some predictions available. I think one goes into Year 12 knowing what general idea of what they'll get via their courses and performance in Year 11.

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC

where did you find the state average info?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Get free food and free pens ^_^

Oh and of course ask the advisors if you're unsure about something. It'd be a good idea to bring a few friends along otherwise you WILL get bored.

umz93

HSC
Get free food and free pens ^_^

Oh and of course ask the advisors if you're unsure about something. It'd be a good idea to bring a few friends along otherwise you WILL get bored.
Do you think current y12 students should go?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
State average info? UAC Scaling Report I got.

And this is the time where it sucks to have friends who aren't interested at all... <_<

And current Year 12 students should go. It's us who got the invitation after all.

Gori

HSC
Why are both USYD and UNSW on the SAME DAY and SAME TIME? Is that how it is every year?

Now I don't know which uni to go to..

Kralex

HSC
State average info? UAC Scaling Report I got.

And this is the time where it sucks to have friends who aren't interested at all... <_<

And current Year 12 students should go. It's us who got the invitation after all.
dude you aren't a current year 12 student.

HSC
Which uni should I attend first? unsw or usyd, I want to be able to sit through the business lectures for both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)