UNSW O Week 2014 chat thread (1 Viewer)

williamdaft

HSC
Neel makes videos and one of his personalities is Weldon don't doubt the new south Chau. Enjoy:

[video=youtube_share;G0RI_oKbHJ8]http://youtu.be/G0RI_oKbHJ8[/video]
need to meet this guy... only shanghais do macro bro, all the hongkies do micro.. OII TASTE A LEMON

yasminee96

HSC
need to meet this guy... only shanghais do macro bro, all the hongkies do micro.. OII TASTE A LEMON
I actually think he attends USYD. I'm not entirely sure but I think that's what his instagram says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twistedrebel

HSC
ah kids so eager for uni. its not what is made out to be kids.

Soruce: starting 4th year. fuck i feel olddddddddddddddd. It was yesterday i was keen for it

sd99

HSC
How hard is it for a 17 year old to get into the thursday night party? Do they always check id?

pHyRe

HSC
The integrals are all MX2 level at hardest, it's at O-Week for that reason.

It'll be a group and knockout competition - with a group stage (for definite integrals), and a knockout competition afterward (with more familiar indefinite integral finding).

Right now, I'm just trying to check whether the integrals I have can be reasonably solved within the time limits I've provided.

We had this last year, for instance, and no one got it:

So as I didn't write the questions last year - I'm trying to go on with what the Gamemaker did well last year, while also limiting the stuff he didn't do well last year, along with putting my own twist on things.
gonna take a stab at the integral.

do you turn it into (sinx)^0.5/(cosx)^0.5 and then differential of the bottom is on the top? you'd have to mess around with halves and negatives first. havent tried it but is that the right method?

edit: wait nup, this definitely wouldnt work. differential of (cosx)^0.5 would be a fraction with sqrt(sinx) on the bottom

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)