USyd Enrolment WAS HELLLL!!!! (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@seraphim: arrgggh, stay at ur unsw sub forum lol

u dont' need to have the correct uos on the day, u can always change it... =)

hysteria

HSC
stazi said:
were u considering
mktg1001
and mktg2112 (consumer behaviour)
were you wearing red pants
nope. I was wearing black pants.

cimbom said:
... one girl at the Student Info Office today stuffed up data entry. She forgot to put in my last unit of study, i had to go back and push in, and then she was like- how do i print it out again? Do i click total? :confused:
was she the girl on the far left? Because her computer froze and she told my friend that she couldn't take two uos, made her pick two uos on the spot and forgot to put one of them in.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahah damn. there was a guy in red pants who had claw, both mktg, ecops, govts.

bustinjustin

HSC
OMG they ran out of USU showbags! I won't get my student diary til o-week. How rude!

Ladies at Step 4 in Merewhether for Eco. Soc Sci on Wednesday were really nice though...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
omgiggle. did u enrol 3-4? i was there, with a friend.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
§eraphim said:
loves the myUNSW enrolment system *gloats* :D
Most new UNSW students are clueless fucks with that system when they enrol too, and end up needing copious amounts of help.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the academic advisors weren't helpful at all. This bitch was like 'i dont know' to every question i had so i stole her pen.

wasnt too bad, had it all done in just a bit over an hour

Lundy

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
Most new UNSW students are clueless fucks with that system when they enrol too, and end up needing copious amounts of help.
It's true. The UNSW forum is full of stupid n00b questions.

Although the system really is a godsend.

cimbom

HSC
Tennille said:
The girl who enrolled me last year put me into the wrong stream of science.:(
eek! as long as you changed it later on i guess... that's a pretty big mistake. maybe it was the same girl who did data entry for me too?

Rafy said:
haha which girl was that?
hysteria said:
was she the girl on the far left? Because her computer froze and she told my friend that she couldn't take two uos, made her pick two uos on the spot and forgot to put one of them in
Like Hysteria said, it was indeed the girl on the far left. And she made even more mistakes? She seriously wasn't even going to print out the second, correct one for me, until someone told her how to do it.

tennille

HSC
Yeah, I changed it not long after. The girl who stuffed me up had brown hair, just above her shoulders. She seemed to be tall as well.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
About 40 minutes.

Everyone was lined up on the McLaurin staircase like a bunch of stupid sheep.
Entered hall. Filled out the first forms in ten minutes.
There was a line-up for the academic advisors, so I figured "fuck it" and went straight on step 3.
Said "uhuh" to the Indian lady not knowing wtf she even said and was enrolled on the uni computer.
Great hall was depressing.
Made witty quips about martial arts and yiddish. Chick filled out some forms, then payed the other chick.
Another chick took my green travel thing and gave me a student card with a rather dashing male on front. Student card came out hot and melted my hand.
This lanky girl gave me some Coke ZERO. Warm. Tasted like crap.
Exited the great hall. Saw two Asians playing near bus and engaged in shenanigans. Engaged them in Kung Fu. Lost.
Went home and shamed my family.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
cimbom said:
Like Hysteria said, it was indeed the girl on the far left. And she made even more mistakes? She seriously wasn't even going to print out the second, correct one for me, until someone told her how to do it.

haha i was there when her computer froze. She ended up doing mine, and it only took her about 2-3 minutes. At least she looked good lol.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
MasterP said:
About 40 minutes.

Everyone was lined up on the McLaurin staircase like a bunch of stupid sheep.
Entered hall. Filled out the first forms in ten minutes.
There was a line-up for the academic advisors, so I figured "fuck it" and went straight on step 3.
Said "uhuh" to the Indian lady not knowing wtf she even said and was enrolled on the uni computer.
Great hall was depressing.
Made witty quips about martial arts and yiddish. Chick filled out some forms, then payed the other chick.
Another chick took my green travel thing and gave me a student card with a rather dashing male on front. Student card came out hot and melted my hand.
This lanky girl gave me some Coke ZERO. Warm. Tasted like crap.
Exited the great hall. Saw two Asians playing near bus and engaged in shenanigans. Engaged them in Kung Fu. Lost.

you are lame....................................

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
MasterP said:
Saw two Asians playing near bus and engaged in shenanigans. Engaged them in Kung Fu. Lost.

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol.

Question: for us students in second year or above and not going to o-week, how do we get our diaries? I'm planning on using mine this year :p.
You should get the diary when you go in and have your student card issued. And this year, it seems, there are special photo-id USU barcoded cards. Fancy Shmancy.

As for homosexuals on campus: I hope the steam letting off above was all in jest, hate is so not making me happy. I love the QueerSpace. And the Womens' Room. And the International Students Room etc etc etc. Love is all we need. I love you.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
All paid for by the student body of the University of Sydney, and none that a student like me is allowed to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)