Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You want to do exactly what teeah is doing, do you remember her?

I'mma try now! Loading forever, fingers crossed.

EDIT: Finally looks like it will work yay!

So my timetable looks pretty much what Rippy anticipated with the clash, though I'll have to look if I want to change it. I will officially become a morning person again.

View attachment 27682
CHANGE IT TO WHAT I SHOWED

THOSE TWO PRACS ON THURSDAY WILL KILL YOU

PRACS ARE SOOOOOOO BORING

Fuck!!

RishBonjour

HSC
Is it better to go uni 5 times a week? e.g. study at library and stuff or a day off?
My travel time is around 40-50 mins. I really don't want to go for a 1 hour lecture if I leave straight away after it.

rosemcc

HSC
With essays and "Harvard" and "APA" styling and citing and what not... do they teach that to us? I have no idea how to write papers correctly citing it and all that - I studied in the US and my school used a super basic MLA format or something and I'm paranoid I'm gonna have accidental plagiarism..

rach18

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know if ECOP1001 lecture A is recorded? It's the only lecture I have on a Monday :/
Also, do you think 6 hours worth of non-stop tutorials and lectures is a good idea?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Harvard and APA are kinda taught - but they're fairly easy to self-learn. You'll be fine if you have used the MLA format - it's easy to learn.

If you have like 10-15 contact hours, it's best to try to squeeze it into 2-3 days.

ECOP1001 wasn't recorded when I did it (2010). Not sure if it's changed since then.

haha, its fine. I just wanted to ask if the lecturers would get pissed off if you were allocated 3PM Mon/Tues Lectures but you end up going to 1PM Mon and 3PM on Tues.
And lecturers don't care. Only issue is tutes - you have to go to your assigned one. Particularly for Arts, they do not care with respect to tutes.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I am absolutely fuming. One of my subjects was supposed to have a lecture on tues and thurs but somewhere between checking the timetabling unit last week and now, they changed the thurs one to wed meaning I now can't take the job I was offered the other day.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I am absolutely fuming. One of my subjects was supposed to have a lecture on tues and thurs but somewhere between checking the timetabling unit last week and now, they changed the thurs one to wed meaning I now can't take the job I was offered the other day.
(skip the lecture?)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Is there any way to bypass this difficult clash stuff? I'd really like to see my timetable.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
but if you originally planned for thursday just use that time to catch it up??? I dunno tho
idk hopefully i get the uni job and they let me use my lunch hour to go to that class?

evilcupcake

HSC
Oh it's working again :)
I got my timetable, I got it into 4 days, so I'm pretty happy about that!

rach18

HSC
Uni Grad
Do tutors/lecturers give you enough time to make it to your next tutorial/lecture? One of my days is hectic and I'm running all over the campus... unless I change my timetable again -.-

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Do tutors/lecturers give you enough time to make it to your next tutorial/lecture? One of my days is hectic and I'm running all over the campus... unless I change my timetable again -.-
they generally start at 5 past the hour, and end at 5 to the hour.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
View attachment 27694

Pretty happy with this timetable, but gonna have back to back tutes on opposite ends of the campus...
mereweather to quad should be fine because it's just straight up eastern ave (or just go down behind chem building if you find it gets too busy on eastern ave) as long as the traffic lights are in your favour

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
View attachment 27694

Pretty happy with this timetable, but gonna have back to back tutes on opposite ends of the campus...
That's a little annoying, but not too bad. What's bad is Merewether to Wallace, or Carslaw to the Old Teacher's College, or anywhere from Eastern Ave to that general part of uni. My first semester was a massive trek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)