• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws is shit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
As well as being further clarification of my Debating 101 comment.

Also, HerO, why does AsyLum get such a fast reply when I've been waiting ages for one and you still haven't responded? :(
lol mate, I didn't know u were waiting 4 any reply since I thought there wasn't much else 2 reason about.

HerO

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
YOu are trying to disprove, and go against the populus reasoning and status quo.

It is YOUR responsibility to attempt to discredit.

The affirmative has the topic, until proven otherwise.
fool, u make absolutely no sense...ur making a claim about something against me, now 4 that 2 be true, u must prove why ur claiming wateva bullsh*t ur going on about...fecken get it now?...fool

HSC
HerO said:
lol mate, I didn't know u were waiting 4 any reply since I thought there wasn't much else 2 reason about.
Sure, I said I don't see why you're arguing, everyone is saying that you make no sense at all (To them), and you're saying "Yes I do".

No matter who is responsible for the failing (Incidentally, I'm pretty sure it's you, rather than all the people trying to understand what the hell you're saying), the fact is that your "reputable facts" (Irrefutable maybe, or are your facts "Having a good reputation; honorable."? [again www.dictionary.com]), and "reasoning" are making no sense to everyone here.

HerO

Banned
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Sure, I said I don't see why you're arguing, everyone is saying that you make no sense at all (To them), and you're saying "Yes I do".

No matter who is responsible for the failing (Incidentally, I'm pretty sure it's you, rather than all the people trying to understand what the hell you're saying), the fact is that your "reputable facts" (Irrefutable maybe, or are your facts "Having a good reputation; honorable."? [again www.dictionary.com]), and "reasoning" are making no sense to everyone here.
Welp, i'm arguing obviously because i know I have a case, whoever doesn't agree with it, I will prove otherwise, i'm sure there's ppl that absolutely understand my point of view but not speaking out about it, while the ignorant fools are juz stubborn.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
1. Learn to spell
2. Learn how to word what your saying properly.
3. What the hell is your point of view?
4. You haven't proven anything, only how to insult yourself.
5. No one can understand a bloody word your saying.
6. Your the only ignorant fool.

HSC
HerO said:
Welp, i'm arguing obviously because i know I have a case, whoever doesn't agree with it, I will prove otherwise, i'm sure there's ppl that absolutely understand my point of view but not speaking out about it, while the ignorant fools are juz stubborn.
What I'm saying is that it is very difficult to even understand exactly what your "case" is. A lot of the people who you are currently in the process of arguing with seem to be attempting to figure out exactly what the hell your initial point is.

Maybe things can get back on track a bit if you try to explain what you're saying a little more clearly. I've got a suspicion that it'll probably even stop a lot of the arguing, because from what I can gather it looks like everyone is saying pretty much the same thing, but that people have misunderstood what others have said.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
HerO said:
Man, u are seriously a retarded fool, find the quote where i actually mentioned UWS is inferior and severely lacking in qualities, and find the quote where I said facilities = grades...In fact I even have mentioned, the lack of facilities won't may/may not affect grades, only that the lack of facilities would make learning harder...b4 I provide any reputable facts rgarding facilties = grades, u find the quote 2 prove I even said that u fool
HerO said:
velox said:
uws is shit. End of story.
lol I like ur style, but these ignorant fools needs facts 2 back it up, and as i always do, I shall always give facts 2 back me up

This by the looks of things implies a LOT.

HerO said:
So yeah, again, if u agree that "facilities make learning easier", u CANNOT reasonably argue that "lack of facilities" doesn't make learning harder, since u already agreed that "facilities make learning easier", it would follow that lack of facilties would be harder even if it's not a significant difference, the mere fact that u agreed 2 the claim "facilities makes learning easier" then that would instataneously mean that lack of those facilties would make learning harder :cool:
HerO said:
Yea i know, facility aint everything, it's up 2 the individual 2 make things happen.

HerO said:
Yes indeed, everything I say is backed up by facts, when u criticise the vailidity of my responses then I shall stick some facts in ur face and prove U wrong, thus I am not wrong since I back up with facts.
HerO said:
I agree that u have said SOME things over and over again, but that is not the point, the point being, the things ur saying over and over again is a contradiction because:

U agree that "facilties facilitate learning", ok fair enuf, i agree with u on that...but then u took a total U-turn and said..."I agree that facilities facilitate learning, I however will not agree that lack of facilities make learning harder"...fecken hell, the mere fact that u agree that facilities facilitate learning, that will instantly mean the lack of those facilities will make learning harder, who cares how harder it is, maybe it's not even made harder by alot, the fact that u say facilities facilitate learning will mean the lack of those facilties will deprive u of extra tools in aiding ur learning process. :cool:
Ok that should be enough to do this:

Upon your "concession" that you are right, due to facts, there have been none.

You have thus used, a=b, b=c, therefore a=c. BUT If facilities facilitate learning, that is a statement, separate from the argument. the argument lies, having access to facilities MAY be beneficial. A MAY = B. NOT A=B. You have said it,
HerO said:
Yea i know, facility aint everything, it's up 2 the individual 2 make things happen.
. Therefore learning in the end, will allow for learning to be eased, or made harder. As such, for this exercise i will assume that learning is within the confines of and the act of attaining knowledge and information as well as skills in relation to the fulfillment of the critera/outline set out by the course. Using that definition, do facilities, inherently make it harder or easier? You have said yourself, it is up to the person. IF a uni HAD no toilets, but no student had a need to use it, is it beneficial? If so, define beneficial? Is it beneficial if it has the capability to be used, without actual use? Can a fire engine be beneficial within a fire if there is one stationed within 5 minutes drive, but it never gets called out?

Thus your first argument is null and voided, it is based upon the premise.

Second:

If we were to take upon your concept, that is the facilities and just having access to them without the actual use of them, as you have mentioned several times, is seen, therefore as going on your logic, therefore, having learning would be easier, thus there is an implicitness that as such, one would gain better grades than those without. That is the logic with which you are operating within. IF by some mistake, you ARENT referring to this logical stream, then we can say that having facilities, whether they be inferior or superior to another's, would have little to no effect upon the grades, and therefore upon the learning, as the grades are the penultimate knowledge and skills and information. As you put it Gaining A=B. Or else what would the grades be but an empty random number? There must some relation of the two no?

HerO

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
This by the looks of things implies a LOT.

Ok that should be enough to do this:

Upon your "concession" that you are right, due to facts, there have been none.

You have thus used, a=b, b=c, therefore a=c. BUT If facilities facilitate learning, that is a statement, separate from the argument. the argument lies, having access to facilities MAY be beneficial. A MAY = B. NOT A=B. You have said it,
. Therefore learning in the end, will allow for learning to be eased, or made harder. As such, for this exercise i will assume that learning is within the confines of and the act of attaining knowledge and information as well as skills in relation to the fulfillment of the critera/outline set out by the course. Using that definition, do facilities, inherently make it harder or easier? You have said yourself, it is up to the person. IF a uni HAD no toilets, but no student had a need to use it, is it beneficial? If so, define beneficial? Is it beneficial if it has the capability to be used, without actual use? Can a fire engine be beneficial within a fire if there is one stationed within 5 minutes drive, but it never gets called out?

Thus your first argument is null and voided, it is based upon the premise.

Second:

If we were to take upon your concept, that is the facilities and just having access to them without the actual use of them, as you have mentioned several times, is seen, therefore as going on your logic, therefore, having learning would be easier, thus there is an implicitness that as such, one would gain better grades than those without. That is the logic with which you are operating within. IF by some mistake, you ARENT referring to this logical stream, then we can say that having facilities, whether they be inferior or superior to another's, would have little to no effect upon the grades, and therefore upon the learning, as the grades are the penultimate knowledge and skills and information. As you put it Gaining A=B. Or else what would the grades be but an empty random number? There must some relation of the two no?
Never use implications if u are trying 2 prove a claim since they only can suggests something without being actually conclusive...anywayz, since it's implied, u have no idea wat I was thinking or the intended meaning.

I'm not even concerned as 2 whether facilties actually DOES facilitate learning, hence whether extra facilities would actually be a direct beneficiary 2 a student or not is up 4 discussion at another time and place. I'm more concerned with the THEORECTICAL side of things...whether u agree 2 the fact that "facilities facilitate learning"...if u agree 2 that then it must follow that lack of facilities would make learning harder...that's the whole point, u cannot agree 2 the former and then disagree 2 the latter.

U think there's an implicitness when saying "facilitates facilitate learning" thus 1 would gain better grades than those without?...man screw implicity, since u have NOT provided any quotes where I actually said having better or worser facilities will impact grades...if u think that when I say "better facilities make learning easy" means better facilities provide better grades, then that's ur assumption, I have never said that...

Anywayz, u have gone back and provided alot of quotes, good job, but man none of them actually rpoves anything significant, maybe u should right a lil statement down every quote so ppl will know the purpose of them rather than thinking you've done ur job juz by merely finding useless quotes that holds no relevance to anything u have claimed.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
Anywayz, u have gone back and provided alot of quotes, good job, but man none of them actually rpoves anything significant.
lol ... now that was something we didn't already know :rolleyes: it took you how long to realise that?

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
lol ... now that was something we didn't already know :rolleyes: it took you how long to realise that?
I hope u are being sarcastic or u are seriously braindead since i'm saying the quotes provided does not support anything 2 prove his claim, therefore, he still doesn't have a valid case. :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And you have a valid case???

Its alright for you to take peoples posts out of context ... yet I'm not allowed to do it? hmm :eek:

If I was braindead, it would be because your posts have been useless and have influenced the way I think. Either that or I have been studying too much today :p

HSC
HerO said:
I hope u are being sarcastic or u are seriously braindead since i'm saying the quotes provided does not support anything 2 prove his claim, therefore, he still doesn't have a valid case. :rolleyes:
I think they were implying that what you've said doesn't prove anything in the first place, which is essentially what you just said although you were referring to quoting them not being productive. It's probably easiest to understand if you interpret it as a joke at your expense.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
And you have a valid case???

Its alright for you to take peoples posts out of context ... yet I'm not allowed to do it? hmm :eek:

If I was braindead, it would be because your posts have been useless and have influenced the way I think. Either that or I have been studying too much today :p
I never take ppl's posts out of context, yea sure I only quote the important and relevant bits, but I would never leave out bits which will be of relevance 2 the topic discussed.

I see things are finally goin places, it's only a good thing that u are getting influenced by me, becuz trust me I have and will prove that i'm right with facts and supported reasoning.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You JUST TOOK MY POST OUT OF CONTEXT! Reading your posts I swear have made me dumber.

You still haven't answered what your trying to prove? You haven't posted anything rational and anything with evidence.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
You JUST TOOK MY POST OUT OF CONTEXT! Reading your posts I swear have made me dumber.

You still haven't answered what your trying to prove? You haven't posted anything rational and anything with evidence.
Ohhh my, I hereby diagnose u braindead...not any1's fault u can't keep up with all these complex rationale, but dun dispair, reading my posts will only aid u in the right direction. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)