• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws is shit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
yes and as i said before - I DID NOT F*CKING SAY THAT!!
go back and read the damn post if you dont believe me!

i said "the lack of facilities make learning hard(NOT "harder" ), however i would have 2 disagree with that"

how can you say i contradicted myself by saying that when i never even said it!!!!

just get over it! because if you cant even accurately quote what i have said, you cannot then criticise it!
Hard or harder, that's not the point, the point is the mere fact that u said it is a contradiction. Those 2 terms can be expressed with the same level of relativity, hence u still don't convince any1.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
HerO said:
Anywayz, it doesn't matter if i go 2 UWS or not, I have not criticise UWS, rather I have criticise ppl contradicting themselves and I shall of course correct them.
HerO said:
lol, that probably would become a common aussie saying soon enuf :p
don't be a fucking hypocrite ! agreeing with that, is CRITICISM ON UWS.
and wtf are you ? the hitler of contradiction ?

Last edited:
L

LaraB

HerO said:
Hard or harder, that's not the point, the point is the mere fact that u said it is a contradiction. Those 2 terms can be expressed with the same level of relativity, hence u still don't convince any1.
i dont convince anyone huh? so those people who posted/repped that they agree with me dont really agree they're just pretending?

hard or harder - that IS the point - because if i said one and you said the other, i therefore did not contradict myself.

Under the laws of grammer, they cannot both be expressed with the same level of relatively as hard is an absoulte term - ie it has merit on its own.

Harder is a term based on the core word "hard" and it is not an absolute term - ie on its own, it does not have merit as it is comparative so you need something to compare it to.

IE if i said to someone "Running is hard" that makes sense, as that would mean that i find running difficult.

If i said "running is harder" - it doesnt make sense as i havent compared it to anything, so someone who i said that to could not guage what i meant by that.

In other words - they are different words, with different meanings!

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
Show me one piece of fact that you have said! Your disrupting my study time here :p
Do that urself if u want 2 prove me wrong, since i'm innocent until u have proven me guilty, thus it's ur job 2 prove that i'm wrong. Anywayz, juz 2 reverberate my point, everything I say is followed by facts, these facts are supported by reason, I will never criticise anything without facts or good reasoning. :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That just proves that you have no produced any facts cause you can't find them. I have better things to do with my life than argue with someone who knows nothing! Like, studying :p

Quit whilst your behind - cause you will never win. Can we close this thread?

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
That just proves that you have no produced any facts cause you can't find them. I have better things to do with my life than argue with someone who knows nothing! Like, studying :p

Quit whilst your behind - cause you will never win. Can we close this thread?
I've got better things 2 do with my life than prove myself wrong lol, which mind u i'm not, and if u want 2 claim that i'm wrong and won't follow up with facts, then ur case will not convince any1

L

LaraB

HerO said:
I've got better things 2 do with my life than prove myself wrong lol, which mind u i'm not, and if u want 2 claim that i'm wrong and won't follow up with facts, then ur case will not convince any1
meh i agree with cape so obviously cape's "convinced" someone :)

HSC
HerO said:
only quitters would want the thread close, since this is a valid thread, and calling 4 the thread 2 be closed only serves 2 prove that i'm right.
Yeah, you're totally winning, especially seeing as everyone you've been arguing with has stepped back and said "What the fuck are you talking about?", because you're not making any sense to anyone.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
only quitters would want the thread close, since this is a valid thread, and calling 4 the thread 2 be closed only serves 2 prove that i'm right.
No it doesn't ... this thread just about breaks every rule of this board. Perhaps you should learn to read the FAQ.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
No it doesn't ... this thread just about breaks every rule of this board. Perhaps you should learn to read the FAQ.
I cannot see anything spoken in this thread that will break any rules if u provide anything that has borken the rules that would serve as a stepping stone 2 prove ur case and I will not read the FAQ's, got better things 2 do than read garbage. :p

HerO

Banned
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Yeah, you're totally winning, especially seeing as everyone you've been arguing with has stepped back and said "What the fuck are you talking about?", because you're not making any sense to anyone.
Mate I make absolutely perfect sense, I mount my case with facts and good reasoning. If u are able 2 find anything that i made no sense about, then I may say u have somewhat of a point.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Actually herO come to think of it, you should have read and agreed to the rules before you signed up.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Hero, is like a computer virus. Infiltrating himself into all the UWS threads until it's finally time to shut down the computer and get rid of the virus for once and for all......

ogmzergrush - your sig creates a horizontal scrollbar =/

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Mate I make absolutely perfect sense, I mount my case with facts and good reasoning. If u are able 2 find anything that i made no sense about, then I may say u have somewhat of a point.
it doesnt matter if you think you make sense - if no one else understands you, obvsiouly there is something about your communication that needs addressing....

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
i dont convince anyone huh? so those people who posted/repped that they agree with me dont really agree they're just pretending?

hard or harder - that IS the point - because if i said one and you said the other, i therefore did not contradict myself.

Under the laws of grammer, they cannot both be expressed with the same level of relatively as hard is an absoulte term - ie it has merit on its own.

Harder is a term based on the core word "hard" and it is not an absolute term - ie on its own, it does not have merit as it is comparative so you need something to compare it to.

IE if i said to someone "Running is hard" that makes sense, as that would mean that i find running difficult.

If i said "running is harder" - it doesnt make sense as i havent compared it to anything, so someone who i said that to could not guage what i meant by that.

In other words - they are different words, with different meanings!
That's right, u don't convince any1, the ppl u do convince are of the minority, and I have not actually seen any1 rep u, plus, who cares about reps, u certainly don't, so why bring it up?...it's irrelavent and if u wanna stay consistent without contradicting urself yet again, this time in another instance.

Sure hard/harder may have different meaning in a dictionary, but really, u put it in ur context, they are relative :cool:

Last edited:

Demandred

HSC
Hero, your going around trying to hit everyone with a fluffy pillow. And since your new here, please stfu and reconsider your place in the food chain.

The impression you made has made yourself look like a stubborn ass, if you want to stay in this friendly community, quit trying to bash members with your fluffy pillow.

Last edited:
L

LaraB

HerO said:
That's right, u don't convince any1, the ppl u do convince are of the minority, and I have not actually seen any1 rep u, plus, who cares about reps, u certainly don't, so why bring it up?...it's irrelavent if u wanna stay consistent without contradicting urself now in another instance.

Sure hard/harder may have different meaning in a dictionary, but really, u put in un ur context, they are relative :cool:
i didnt say i care about reps - i said that the fact that people repped the comments showed they agree with me

i see very few if any people who have posted in agreeance with you

yes - hard and harder and relative - they are derived from the same word, but they do not have th same meaning - if you look relative, it says in the Webster dictionary for example, since you brought up dictionary definitions - "a thing having a relation to or connection with or necessary dependence on another thing" - ie they may have similar backgrounds, but it doesnt mean they are the same.

HSC
HerO, not how it looks from here. Some of your posts look to be bordering on gibberish, and you've used incorrect words often enough to make the point of some of your posts quite difficult to understand.

An example, though not as bad as some of the others (Though I can't be bothered scrolling back):

"Anywayz, juz 2 reverberate my point, everything I say is followed by facts, these facts are supported by reason, I will never criticise anything without facts or good reasoning"

The word I think you're after is reiterate. On top of that, what you go on to say after saying that you're "reverberating" makes little sense, as I haven't really noticed any concrete facts, nor sound reasoning, in your posts.

Half the time you've been arguing with people who agree with you, but have worded their opinions differently, and all in all it's most confusing to follow. Your posts look needlessly argumentative and seem largely unproductive, like you've just read "Debating 101" and are ready to conquer the world or something.

Also, lol sorry about sig, I didn't realise. What screen resolution are you running? It's fine here @ 1600x1200, but I guess yours must be lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)