Wanting to believe in a religious/spiritual etc but not at all? (1 Viewer)

hungry

HSC
It seems like you just want to have an answer to everything, even if it's not possible.
well yeah, pretty much. I mean, isn't that why a lot of people believe in a god anyway? They're afraid of not knowing what comes after life, afraid of not understanding life and reasons why about everything etc. I too feel that way, except I don't put faith into a god in order to try and forget these fears and pretend everything will be all well and good, I just accept life as it is and not what I wish it to be.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
well yeah, pretty much. I mean, isn't that why a lot of people believe in a god anyway? They're afraid of not knowing what comes after life, afraid of not understanding life and reasons why about everything etc. I too feel that way, except I don't put faith into a god in order to try and forget these fears and pretend everything will be all well and good, I just accept life as it is and not what I wish it to be.
Not everyone believes because they "fear" of something or not knowing what happens after life.

Some people take it as a rewarding experience instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)