Wat to do in these holidays to prepare for HSC? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
probably just study for extension 2 maths assessment task...
a bit of study now and then
pretty much it
most of it will be bludging :p

nehmch1

HSC
about 15 past papers for each subjects and finish of next module for each subject plus write up notes for first 2 modules:)

maths94

HSC
Just getting ahead and learning how to spell "what".
how about u stfu? this isnt english. and second point ur a pathetic lier, l do not know if any other forum people know but ohexploitable use to tell us back in prelim that she/he did mx2 phys chem mx1 etc and she did night before study and ACED, people were asking her/him how did u do it. then the forums shut down, they come back up only to realise she does english standard gen maths food tech... cafs.. textiles and design and dance :L why would u go lie to so many people? you cant talk just SHUT UP!

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
Probably going to type up some Modern notes. Fair bit of holiday readings and homework assigned, though.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
how about u stfu? this isnt english. and second point ur a pathetic lier, l do not know if any other forum people know but ohexploitable use to tell us back in prelim that she/he did mx2 phys chem mx1 etc and she did night before study and ACED, people were asking her/him how did u do it. then the forums shut down, they come back up only to realise she does english standard gen maths food tech... cafs.. textiles and design and dance :L why would u go lie to so many people? you cant talk just SHUT UP!
He's trolling. He does MX2, Physics, Chem and English Adv; if I'm correct.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
... my face hurts... too much cringing...

As for what to do these holidays, um, no one does it, but seriously, get belonging notes and related texts sorted. It will help so much when you come to trials. Other than that, try get all your other notes up to date, but don't stress too much, because in all honesty, everyone starts out with good intentions but no one ends up doing much at all.

Last edited:
K

khorne

Wtf kind of subject is textiles? sif there is that much shit you can know about cloth

Also, get your notes, especially science, up to date.

^^^have to say useful shit or my posts get deleted.

kcqn93

HSC
He's a troll. Quite a good troll too. lol Look for his posts on the maths forums, he helped a lot of 2010 people if i remember correctly.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Wtf kind of subject is textiles? sif there is that much shit you can know about cloth

Also, get your notes, especially science, up to date.

^^^have to say useful shit or my posts get deleted.
I tend to agree about textiles, I did not find it fascinating; perhaps because the teacher was a hag. But I concur with khorne in advocating the note-making (or borrowing/stealing, as many others do); an in particular keep on top of your work in the sciences because they can become quite overbearing when it comes to the final crunch and you have next to nothing... due to all the Black Ops and such. ^_^

edit: Despite my slight despise of those who completely consume and use others' notes without using them to construct their own and learn from it, I shall be uploading my own for anyone's pleasing once the resources section is back up and running.

K

khorne

Oi srs...come on... I didn't do my own notes cause you already did them...although I made astro...uproud?

Alkanes

HSC
sleep in the holidays of course.. im sure we'll need it

K

khorne

lol really...as if optimisation methods haven't been handled to death...write something interesting

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Liar*
Fuckin' nearly pissed myself. OMFG I'm gonna die!!! ROFLMAO!!!
THAT'S SOOOO FUCKIN' EXCELLENT

Well, I'm going to hang with friends and be social, going down to victoria and adelaide and shit, and I'll do notes for the first topics of everything and maybe 2nd topics if I get a chance and I'll fuckin' do notes for the entire SOR2 course as it's easy as fuck and I don't go to class half the time.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
lol really...as if optimisation methods haven't been handled to death...write something interesting
numerical have been - alot of research in computational intelligence which is what i'm doing

outta curiosity what would you call interesting?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)