wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

The Bui

HSC
how does muscle help burn fat faster? :S please explain. what helps you burn fat the fastest way possible is your diet, just make sure your diet is calorie deficit, i,e you eat less calories then your BMR.
cbf. get the burn the fat feed the muscle ebook it has detailed methods of losing weight and its written by a well know natural bodybuilder Tom Venuto. His books are great might read again too

boris

Banned
HSC
who cares just lift weights and eat decently who cares about the fine details

LOLXD

HSC
what is this fuckery, obviously you can turn fat into muscle.

edit: has anyone tried layne norton's phat?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lol obviously you *cannot* simultaneously turn fat into muscle. that is the biggest bodybuilding myth

search it up, there are a billion articles on the subject

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Fat and muscle are completely different. You cant convert one into the other wtf

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol yes you can turn fat into muscle instantaneously anyone who disagrees is a squid am i right guys

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lulzz i love people who have no clue (cant turn fat into muscle br8s gota work hard for da shit)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Are people really that stupid? If you can turn fat into muscle, then that show 'The biggest loser' will be churning out bodybuilders in no-time. They have plenty of 'muscle'.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
its not really people's faults its not like its general knowledge or something

i dont even know if its logical

you need to read about it to know it

cut these guys some slack

or imma smack u upside the head one k son

Examine

same
HSC
Need to build up shoulders and back for swimming. Any tips guys? My brother has some barbells and dumbbells I can use.

kfnmpah

HSC
i'm gonna go gym for a back workout.
someone tell me what to do.

i want to do bent over rows and pull ups. what else? no deadlifts, i do those on monday.

kgo.

kfnmpah

HSC
cos you have a million troll accounts and it's pretty funny.

ok here's what i'm gonna do

close grip pull ups 2x3-5 then 2x8-12
wide grip pull ups 4x15
bent over row 4x12-15
rack pulls 4x8-10
then some steady state cardio
then 3 more sets of bent over row
then i'ma go home and GENE WILL BE HEEEEEERE YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Need to build up shoulders and back for swimming. Any tips guys? My brother has some barbells and dumbbells I can use.
I'm a regular swimmer, and I usually do 6-8 sessions a week in a squad.

Shoulders: Hold two medium weights (I can't specify weights because I do not know your capacity) by your sides, with both arms fully relaxed. Slowly raise them to make a T shape (or the Jesus pose if you must), and hold that T shape for 30 seconds. Lower them down slowly, then have 30 seconds rest. Rinse and repeat.

I can't really help you with back. We never use weight training for back.

What we do however, is lie on our stomachs with arms outstretched forward like a superman pose. Try to raise your arms and legs whilst keeping them straight, so from a side view, it looks like you're trying to imitate a bowl. Hold for 30 seconds, then rest 30 seconds etc.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm a regular swimmer, and I usually do 6-8 sessions a week in a squad.

Shoulders: Hold two medium weights (I can't specify weights because I do not know your capacity) by your sides, with both arms fully relaxed. Slowly raise them to make a T shape (or the Jesus pose if you must), and hold that T shape for 30 seconds. Lower them down slowly, then have 30 seconds rest. Rinse and repeat.

I can't really help you with back. We never use weight training for back.

What we do however, is lie on our stomachs with arms outstretched forward like a superman pose. Try to raise your arms and legs whilst keeping them straight, so from a side view, it looks like you're trying to imitate a bowl. Hold for 30 seconds, then rest 30 seconds etc.
i dont think holding for 30 seconds is necessary. holding for a consistent 5 up, 5 down and in reps would probably be more useful

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
i dont think holding for 30 seconds is necessary. holding for a consistent 5 up, 5 down and in reps would probably be more useful
I think the our squad does these exercises very differently from gyms. We tend to focus on endurance, so most of our exercise land training before swimming usually consists of holding positions for extended periods of time.

ie: plank for 5 mins, T position for 5 minutes etc.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ye true. i was thinking along the lines of hypertrophy and strength

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)