wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
nothing. i took like 4 weeks off for a stress fracture. started gyming again and it still hadnt healed.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I feel for you omie jay, I hurt my shoulder a month ago and I still can't bench or OHP, neva lifting again

In terms of progress, if I failed to get all my sets (3x5) at a given weight after 3 workouts, then it's time for a reset, drop 10kg and start going up by minimum increments again. If you're on a bulk, you'll definitely push through your previous stall after a reset.

Didnt realize how dependant on stims I've become. Cycling off for two weeks and each workout has been pretty poor since
Transition to meth, you won't regret it (srs)

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Week off would hopefully give the injury and the rest of your body time to recover.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
I feel for you omie jay, I hurt my shoulder a month ago and I still can't bench or OHP, neva lifting again

In terms of progress, if I failed to get all my sets (3x5) at a given weight after 3 workouts, then it's time for a reset, drop 10kg and start going up by minimum increments again. If you're on a bulk, you'll definitely push through your previous stall after a reset.
ahh that really sucks! physio cant help?

apparently (i havent read the manual) the stronglifts manual says that if you fail, drop the weight by 10% and continue on from there.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Does anyone do rack chins? Just tried them and they're fantastic.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Tried power cleans for the first time. So awkward urgh

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
just measured my legs to be larger than babo from the aesthetics crew.. i think i should stop training legs :(

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
don't the aesthetics crew keep their legs small though for aesthetic reasons and do you have as little bodyfat as they do (leg exercise is a fucking monster at burning fat)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
don't the aesthetics crew keep their legs small though for aesthetic reasons and do you have as little bodyfat as they do (leg exercise is a fucking monster at burning fat)
ye i guess so. Nah nowhere near the bodyfat as they do lol so my legs are really chunky and i hate them.
Ye leg exercises kill you, ive vomited after squats before and on several other occasions have come extremely close to. Its the only gym exercise/day where i sweat profusely

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Squats or power cleans absolutely destroy me

Love hate relationship with squats

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
control your breathing, friend.

deadlifts make me sweat the most.
ye i dno what happened on those occasions. A lack of sleep and stomach running entirely on fluids did not help. Same day i benched, squatted and deadliffted. Never doing that again tbh

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
My workout is power cleans, squats, deadlifts, rows, bench and shoulder press on the one day, three times a week. Some of the best gains I've ever made to be honest and have lost a fair bit of fat. You just need to know where your limits are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)