We love eachother, but cant be together (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Dont worry smp213, your bf will smash into your home through the window wearing jeans, an open buttoned short sleeve shirt, a handgun in a holster at his waist, sweat beading on his forehead and trickling down between his pectoral cleavage onto his abs, and he'll yell at your dad, telling him that you're his gf and there's nothing he can do about it, and you'll run to his side, tears streaming down your face.

You're dad will be very shocked at first, then he will reluctantly agree, and your mum (who's secretly been on your side the whole time) will be happy, and you're best friend (who has a crush on your bf, and whose parents were planning to force into engagement with your bf) will be happy that he's now taken.

Then you will all dance.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Dont worry smp213, your bf will smash into your home through the window wearing jeans, an open buttoned short sleeve shirt, a handgun in a holster at his waist, sweat beading on his forehead and trickling down between his pectoral cleavage onto his abs, and he'll yell at your dad, telling him that you're his gf and there's nothing he can do about it, and you'll run to his side, tears streaming down your face.

You're dad will be very shocked at first, then he will reluctantly agree, and your mum (who's secretly been on your side the whole time) will be happy, and you're best friend (who has a crush on your bf, and whose parents were planning to force into engagement with your bf) will be happy that he's now taken.

Then you will all dance.
Holy fuck, I might use this for my creative writing.

alax dillon

HSC

Then you will all dance.
lol i like it

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, nah, i just thought it seemed fitting for the current situation.

and its basically what happens in every bollywood movie, lol.

SMP213

HSC
haha, nah, i just thought it seemed fitting for the current situation.

and its basically what happens in every bollywood movie, lol.
lol that is sooo true!!
hmmm, i wonder if theres any movie that has the same storyline. lol

Allahu Akbar

Banned
HSC
N/A

Then you will all dance.
ooaaah love is haram bro

philphie

Banned
HSC
you're a fucking teenager, you don't know anything about love

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have a strong contempt for people who throw around the word 'love' like this. You're probably 16 or 17. You don't know what love is.

HalcyonSky

HSC
stop being a submissive idiot, you are in control of every decision you make

which includes the decision to disregard what your family thinks and continue seeing him anyway

XPac2

HSC
stop being a submissive idiot, you are in control of every decision you make

which includes the decision to disregard what your family thinks and continue seeing him anyway
Finally Halycon said something right
Grow some hair around ur clitorati area and do what u fucking well please.

miaowsha

HSC
with our kinda parents, there's nothing much you can really do, which sux :(
Yeah, listen my parents were like that too.

It's "we have to be strict on our kid" syndrome.

I asked them what age etc, that didn't help much as they kept saying "when you're an adult".

I then asked them what I'd have to do to become an adult. Turned out I'd have to take a lot more responsibilities on etc quite young. It made sense though, I'd have to have the responsibilities of an adult to take on the privileges.

So basically I'd ask them what you'd have to do to become an adult in their eyes and do that so they'd treat you like one. Start by accepting fault when you make mistakes and not blaming it on other things.

Do more chores than you already do etc. Make it so they don't have to nag you about anything... Get a part time job if you're allowed, become more independent so that they don't think of you as a kid as much. Then you will be treated as less of a kid :) Strict or not. Note: my parents were EXTREMELY strict on my sister and I. My poor sister had a 10pm curfew at like 25.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ok so me n my ex went out for 4 months! and we wernt always the perfect couple, but whenever things were great between us, something had to go wrong!
about three weeks ago, i got in shit coz my family found out bout my bf, and im nnot allowd to have one!!

we had to break up, and i had no way of contacting him coz my bro broke both my fones!!
but then he startd callin my friends fone at skool so he could talk to me!
but my mum found out, calld him and told him that if he really loves me, he should jus forget me n not try to contact me again!
so he stopped calling :)

then a few days ago we startd talkin on msn, but its weird coz i love him, he loves me, but we cant be together!!

i dunno wat 2 do, we both know something will fuk up again!
we say were friends, but we dont act like it! we have broken a few times before n say were gna b friends, but we never r, we always get bak together!
but now, i dunno whether to wait, or to jus let us go!! i hate this feeling!
wat should i do??
do ur parents no what he looks like?
do they let u have boys as friends?

if so just pretend hes ur friend and when there back is turned (not literally) do whatever u usually do

btw, are ur parents f***ing stupid?
and ur brother's a dick.
is he like their evil minion that doesnt have a life of his own?
coz min'es like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)