We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
yes because the role that capitalism has played in the economic liberalisation of CHINA, INDIA ETC has achieved nothing in comparison to what their communist ancestors where able to

ok you fucking shit cunt lets send all those factory workers back to the farms
i may hate your school but another good point XD

Ziva

Banned
HSC
oh BUT LOOK EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IS SO IMPORTANT

KEYNESIAN SHOULD HAVE ACHIEVED THIS

COMMUNISM SHOULD HAVE ACHIEVED THIS

but you fuck

capitalism achieved what no other political ideology has ever been set out to achieve.

The economic liberalisation of those developing economies has not only reduced poverty and all associated social problems that entail, it has also made the smart entrepreneurial intellects in the developed economies of the late 20th century, very, very rich. Trickle down effect buddy. Milton Friedman represent.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
oh BUT LOOK EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IS SO IMPORTANT

KEYNESIAN SHOULD HAVE ACHIEVED THIS

COMMUNISM SHOULD HAVE ACHIEVED THIS

but you fuck

capitalism achieved what no other political ideology has ever been set out to achieve.

The economic liberalisation of those developing economies has not only reduced poverty and all associated social problems that entail, it has also made the smart entrepreneurial intellects in the developed economies of the late 20th century, very, very rich. Trickle down effect buddy. Milton Friedman represent.

i remember watching that interview its a good one

Lauchlan

HSC
wtf do u mean off topic i addressed your point

seriously if you don't have a basic understanding of economics and i mean very basic then stop posting

btw i got no idea how long Abbott will last and frankly i don't care
my point was aparrently off-topic because it was not about howard, therefore your response is also.

funny how no one seems to care about present issues, or the alternate PM to Rudd - yet they waste their time lingering in the past.

i dont need any understanding of anything to put forward my point, which hasnt been disproved.

Lauchlan

HSC
again you say liberal party which is weird because liberals I'm sure would of done their own stimulus package. i believe in A C iif you don't know what that is then stop inferring that the liberals believe in it. the distance between me liberals and labour on ideology is like

me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>liberals>>>labour
i dont really care about your favoured... at the end of the day it is either liberal or labor.

its pretty pathetic voting for someone you hate less. the liberals opposed the stimulus, so i dont think they would have done anything - its in their nature to do nothing.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
my point was aparrently off-topic because it was not about howard, therefore your response is also.

funny how no one seems to care about present issues, or the alternate PM to Rudd - yet they waste their time lingering in the past.

i dont need any understanding of anything to put forward my point, which hasnt been disproved.
thanx for the new sig and lol

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i dont really care about your favoured... at the end of the day it is either liberal or labor.

its pretty pathetic voting for someone you hate less. the liberals opposed the stimulus, so i dont think they would have done anything - its in their nature to do nothing.

its not pathetic its just the way it is i hate both parties so I'm going to vote for who i hate less i don't see whats wrong with that.

un true generalisation arguement is fallacious try again

Lentern

HSC
Watch out lenty you might cut yourself on your big-talkin phrases!

You know I'd take your comments more seriously if I knew they weren't written while you searched eBay for hugboxes you aspie fuck.
I won't lose any sleep over not having your respect. Much like the some stories from elections in antiquity, if you did ever come to like me I'd prefer you kept it a secret.

Lentern

HSC
Yeah it appears the only thing you lose sleep over is your inability to understand even the basic niceties of human interaction.
Not at all, I lay awake night after night concerned that there may actually be people out who are as deranged as you lead us all to believe you are.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Don't be a dick.
It is pretty lol, he's not being a dick.

Anyone that doesn't realise the stupidity in that quote should be ashamed and embarassed that they even exist.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
People, we need to get back on topic.
there is nothing more to discuss really. Rudd is worse then John Howard we all know this but it was how worse he was is what mattered. all the important issues regarding government have been brought up and discussed. so now this thread can ether get lost in the pages that is the NCAP section or eventually will some how turn into a Muslim thread that gets deleted :)

Lauchlan

HSC
Rudd was not a mistake - let's compare him to Tony Abbot. :p

there is nothing more to discuss really. Rudd is worse then John Howard we all know this but it was how worse he was is what mattered. all the important issues regarding government have been brought up and discussed. so now this thread can ether get lost in the pages that is the NCAP section or eventually will some how turn into a Muslim thread that gets deleted :)
im sorry, i didnt realise john howard was still in office and leader of the opposition liberal party.... that would make your comment totally relevent -
wait! he isnt! he was voted out in 2007 and he isnt coming back to politics!

therefore i say to you why dont you care about your CURRENT leader (tony abbott) and his lack of policy. i saw him on a news channel today saying to a reporter (and i quote along the lines of)

"I have not released any policy and I am not planning to release any today."

Justify why the man filling in john howards position should be trusted to act on issues kevin rudd has (im not debating about kevin's policies, im debating about the lack of policy from tony) when he clearly has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on anything as leader of the opposition.

Seriously, your wasting everyones time JUST talking about a dead politician - talk about tony abbott, not john howard. this thread is about rudd also, and whos the alternate PM to rudd? wow, its the guy who does nothing (obviously liberal) named
tony abbott.

EDIT: By the way, i like that i am quoted in your sig - i dont have to know anything besides the points im giving and addressing ie. whats relevent is relevent.
i prefer to do that rather than type the same thing over and over then press send.

Last edited:

Lauchlan

HSC
People, we need to get back on topic.
people seem to ignore the fact that there are real issues happening right now... but noooooooo we have to discuss a dead politician... its like the word 'tony abbott' is banned in this thread... i knew you howard-supporters didnt like him - but jeez i didnt know you hated him that much. your wasting your votes if you vote for a party, not its leaders.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Re: Rudd was not a mistake - let's compare him to Tony Abbot. :p

im sorry, i didnt relaise john hward was still in office and leader of the opposition liberal party.... that would make your comment totally relevent -
wait! he isnt! he was voted out in 2007 and he isnt coming back to politics!

therefore i say to you why dont you care about your CURRENT leader (tony abbott) and his lack of policy. i saw him on a news channel today saying to a reporter (and i quote along the lines of)

"I have not released any policy and I am not planning to release any today."

Justify why the man filling in john howards position should be trusted to act on issues kevin rudd has (im not debating about kevin's policies, im debating about the lack of policy from tony) when he clearly has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on anything as leader of the opposition.

Seriously, your wasting everyones time JUST talking about a dead politician - talk about tony abbott, not john howard. this thread is about rudd also, and whos the alternate PM to rudd? wow, its the guy who does nothing (obviously liberal) named

EDIT: By the way, i like that i am quoted in your sig - i dont have to know anything besides the points im giving and addressing ie. whats relevent is relevent.
i prefer to do that rather than type the smae thing over and over then press send.
tony abbott.
this whole thread is about whether john Howard is better then the current PM turns out he was

lol that is not what your original quote suggested.

idk if Abbot is going to be better then Rudd since he is not PM except for the fact he is part of the Liberal party which as blastus suggests means higher economic freedom then RUdd which equals freedom which means beter quaility of life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)