We should get rid of ANZAC day (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Voluntary eugenics is fine. Making babies that are genetically superior whatever dude I don't care that's your choice, go crazy. It would *never* ever be allowed to happen (on a public level) because when people are told "your genes aren't good enough because you're a coon", a shitstorm will ensue.

However, eugenics on a compulsory, State-enforced level is terrible.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
what about for retards or the criminally insane

i mean really why is that so horrible

dont be squeamish

i once got into an argument with this 50 year old man about eugenics he was the biggest faggot ever and some retard christian who seriously thought that god made his daughters spine grow back when she was born with some serious impairment and he got hopping mad at me for saying eugenics was good

Lentern

HSC
I found your implication that sticking things up one's arse is an inherently homosexual behaviour both homophobic and offensive.
No you didn't you found it amusing but slightly cringeworthy.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Since when do retards fuck anyway. Criminally insane I don't particularly care about since they've committed vicious crimes against property and are beyond rehabilitation. I just don't think the State should have any authority to do anything other than keep markets free, make sure people can read and do math and possibly keep people healthy

LonelyWolf

HSC
Genetically modifying babies is where i draw the line. That shits just a little too extreme.

HSC
Really? We are actually debating the morality of Eugenics in not a faux/trolling,happy go lucky "morality doesn't exist" way but a rationed discourse. Just wow!
most people would probably agree that increasing societal ills by subsidizing the births of the people who cause those things is morally wrong.

Voluntary eugenics is fine. Making babies that are genetically superior whatever dude I don't care that's your choice, go crazy. It would *never* ever be allowed to happen (on a public level) because when people are told "your genes aren't good enough because you're a coon", a shitstorm will ensue.

However, eugenics on a compulsory, State-enforced level is terrible.
voluntary sugenics is fine but state enforced eugenics is terrible? so it's just an issue of liberty? as for an actual state policy.. of course it will not happen any time soon because NAZIS!!, but soft policies like subsidizing abortions can be done.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
voluntary sugenics is fine but state enforced eugenics is terrible? so it's just an issue of liberty? as for an actual state policy.. of course it will not happen any time soon because NAZIS!!, but soft policies like subsidizing abortions can be done.
Voluntary eugenics implies that a person won't be murdered or sterilised just because some other person thinks they are undesirable. In my previous post I said that I wouldn't care if the criminally insane were sterilised on a personal level, but the State should not be allowed to do anything in such a manner. Just in the same way they shouldn't be able to murder people as a punishment or as unnecessary means to an unnecessary end.

Abortions are women deciding what to do with their own bodies, not being forced to not have children because another person believes their children will not be sufficient to a societal standard. There is an issue of choice.

HSC
idk I think the government should take a positive role by reducing phenotypes that are universally recognized as being bad, like low intelligence and physical unattractiveness and real genetic defects. it's not just about me being selfish either, life for people born with those traits they didn't ask for is hard. have you ever been on public transport? people should not necessarily have the right to create other people if their life is going to be objectively bad.

my worry is that your thinking puts short term concerns about individual liberty above wider, long term concerns about future generations and the society they are going to inherit. also note that your idea of a small government is pretty much as unlikely to be be fulfilled as my ideas on eugenics are, but just imagine a society where the welfare bill is tiny because people are intelligent enough to govern themselves.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That sounds *amazing* but it will never happen because there always needs to be an underclass for society to function smoothly. Not everyone can (or should) live in the lap of luxury.

HSC
Uni Grad
What even.

How can you accuse anyone of having a disorder when you post like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)