• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
why, so when ur husband dies, he's gonna leave 3/4 of his wealth whatever to his son and 1/4 to his daughter or somewhere around those figures, yep, that's totally fair...imo the koran and christianity wtva was all about the wars around that time, and muhammad was a smart guy and figured this all out accordingly to the war.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sly fly said:
There are lots of reasons but the main reason is because the religion of Islam was introduced in Arabia (and that's because Arabia, at the time, was the worst place in the world morally - so God wanted to put an end to corruption and immorality). So since Islam was introduced in Arabia, the quran couldn't have been in Chinese could it, because the Arabs wouldn't have understood it. Another reason is because the Arabic language was the most suited for a religious text such as the quran, because of it's grammar etc.
Why didn't God produce the koran in multiple languages, and have multiple prophets all over the world?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
that's the purpose of the koran, muhammad wanted to spread it around the whole world, that's what they're still trying to do, so's christianity, i don't see anything it achieves, it hasnt been seen anywhere in the world since i've existed, or my parents etc etc.

sly fly

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Why didn't God produce the koran in multiple languages, and have multiple prophets all over the world?
He did have multiple prophet's but usually, he only had one prophet at a time because there was no need for more than one. As for producing the quran in multiple languages, alot of issues would arise with that. For example, you can't ever interpret something that is in English to Chinese exactly, and in keeping with the exact meaning, because of the limitations of different languages. There might be some words for which there is no proper equivalent in Chinese, or there might even be some words that don't even have a meaning in Chinese. So if God had produced it in multiple languages, the one intended meaning of all the verses would be lost, and there would be differences in the meanings between the languages, hence producing a different meaning to different ppl.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
There are lots of reasons but the main reason is because the religion of Islam was introduced in Arabia (and that's because Arabia, at the time, was the worst place in the world morally - so God wanted to put an end to corruption and immorality). So since Islam was introduced in Arabia, the quran couldn't have been in Chinese could it, because the Arabs wouldn't have understood it. Another reason is because the Arabic language was the most suited for a religious text such as the quran, because of it's grammar etc.
have you considered that maybe it was people who wanted to put a stop arabia being the worst place on earth and created some rules, that govern the place.? they just used god , because people are gullible and will more likely listen to some greater force then some bearded idiot.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
No, He doesn't contradict himself.....when these verses are interpreted in the way that they're meant to be, you find that there are no contradictions.
noone knows the right way to interpret them. hence you cant claim that intrpreting them in the right way doesnt make them contradict. maybe muhammad did intend for terrorists to thrive, and your interpretting the book as if it brings peace, which would be wrong to muhammad.

It isn't absurd. It's a possibility. I didn't say Osama is really a Christian, I suggested that he, and other terrorists who claim to be muslim may not be Muslim. Making Muslims look bad was just a reason that popped into my head, there are lots of reasons they could be doing it. Maybe it's easier to get away with what they're doing by claiming they're Muslim, maybe they're athiests who are slowly trying to rid the world of religion one by one, maybe the head terrorist lost a best and now he has to kill a million people, I don't know. :rolleyes: All I'm saying is, think outside the square.
stop making ridiculous conspiracy theories to hide the fact that the terrorsists are muslim.

Maybe I'm not :rolleyes:
maybe muhammad wasnt a muslims either, hows that for a theory.

Ok you're right, in that sense, a trigger can be a major contributor.
i am always right

No, Islam isn't responsible for their actions, they are because they were stupid enough to interpret the quran themselves. Like I've said before, the quran isn't supposed to be interpreted by ordinary people, it's way too complex and a thorough understanding of Islamic history and the Arabic language are required.
those people dont interpret then quran thenselves, they are taught by some higher up dude.

No it doesn't tell people that disbelievers have to be killed. I don't know how many times I have to say it but it is INTERPRETED WRONGLY.
you dotn know the right interpretation , so yuo cant say the way the terrorsits intrpret is wrong. for all we know muhammad wanted terrorists.

It's not about blanking them out. You know, in the quran there are only 7 verses in the first chapter (so like not even a page) and one scholar published the interpretation of these 7 verses (and when scholars publish interpretations, they have to explain every single step in the interpretations, it's ramifications, it's meaning etc). You know how long it took him to interpret only 7 verses? 7 books/volumes (or maybe 10? I can't really remember) and each book was like 500pages thick. That's how much depth quranic interpretation requires, ordinary people like us can't do it. I mean it wasn't exactly necessary for him to write 3500pages but you get the drift of what I'm saying. That's why when we say that verses have been interpreted wrongly, it's not just a minor thing, so much depth and knowledge is required for interpreting verses.
so your saying your NOt ordinary? or why are you telling me what is the right interpretation. you havent wrote 10 books about 7 lines like yuo claim others did. There is no right interpretation, comign from people who dont know for sure, only the original person who wrote it knows.

sly fly

HSC
SashatheMan said:
have you considered that maybe it was people who wanted to put a stop arabia being the worst place on earth and created some rules, that govern the place.? they just used god , because people are gullible and will more likely listen to some greater force then some bearded idiot.
Yes I've considered it and eliminated that possibility because there is no credible evidence to prove it.

SashatheMan said:
noone knows the right way to interpret them. hence you cant claim that intrpreting them in the right way doesnt make them contradict. maybe muhammad did intend for terrorists to thrive, and your interpretting the book as if it brings peace, which would be wrong to muhammad.
Who says noone knows the right way to interpret them? Have you even been reading the last few pages of this thread? As I've stated earlier, there IS an established procedure for interpreting them. Muhammad (p) wasn't the one who revealed the book.

SashatheMan said:
stop making ridiculous conspiracy theories to hide the fact that the terrorsists are muslim.
I'm not making any conspiracy theories. All I said was that it is a possibility and you can't prove otherwise.

SashatheMan said:
i am always right
No, you're not.

SashatheMan said:
those people dont interpret then quran thenselves, they are taught by some higher up dude.
Yeah, ''higher up'' dudes who are self proclaimed 'sheikhs'. Thus the 'higher up dudes' are still ordinary people, only difference being that they're stupider than ordinary people.

SashatheMan said:
you dotn know the right interpretation , so yuo cant say the way the terrorsits intrpret is wrong. for all we know muhammad wanted terrorists.
Yes we do, because as I said many times before, there's an established procedure for interpretation.

SashatheMan said:
so your saying your NOt ordinary? or why are you telling me what is the right interpretation. you havent wrote 10 books about 7 lines like yuo claim others did. There is no right interpretation, comign from people who dont know for sure, only the original person who wrote it knows.
I don't really get what your saying, I never said I wasn't ordinary......and for the millionth time, there IS a right interpretation - it is learned when the correct interpretation procedure is followed.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
thats a question you should ask god......

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
He did have multiple prophet's but usually, he only had one prophet at a time because there was no need for more than one. As for producing the quran in multiple languages, alot of issues would arise with that. For example, you can't ever interpret something that is in English to Chinese exactly, and in keeping with the exact meaning, because of the limitations of different languages.
But he is God! If anyone can create a perfect book that translates the same it would be God.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Sashatheman said:
sly fly said:
Yes I've considered it and eliminated that possibility because there is no credible evidence to prove it.
Au contraire, there is plenty of credible evidence. One of the best pieces of evidence is that we can make quite good analogies with other new religious movements today (see: cults). While I think it is quite doubtful that the people who wrote the koran did not believe it themselves, we can still look at the myriad of new religions today who claim they are telling the truth and decide for ourselves if we want to follow their ancestors.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
The only monster that the koran (in paper form) could possibly protect you from is the one that may inhabit your digestive tract.

Offensive, yes, but oh well.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Generator said:
The only monster that the koran (in paper form) could possibly protect you from is the one that may inhabit your digestive tract.

Offensive, yes, but oh well.
if you mean the actual paper you might be correct, but im not. so im assuming you have never witnessed an exorcism?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
No.. pig's tapeworm in its adolescent stage can swim in your blood then can nest and form cysts (more tapeworm eggs) in your brain.

They're much less common these days (non-existent in "western world's" pigs) compared to back then where people would have talked about general sickness caught after eating pig meat, hence many religions denounce the eating of pig meat!

mmmm pork chops..

If someone ingests diseased (measly) pork meat containing larva forms of this tapeworm or ingests its eggs when eating contaminated foods, the parasite fins its way to the small intestine where they become mature. From here the parasite spreads to the brain to form of cystic lesions, also affecting the eyes, muscles or spinal cord.
nah i don't eat pork, i eat ham and bacon which are cooked to perfection

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
thats rite about the pig, also jews dont need shellfish for similar reasons. so then why arent muslims allowed to eat it now when the pig is quite safe to eat, especially if a whole of bunch eating it and are healthy.

but anyway nowadays you can eat just about anything, even shit and be healthy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)