Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
HotShot said:
thats rite about the pig, also jews dont need shellfish for similar reasons. so then why arent muslims allowed to eat it now when the pig is quite safe to eat, especially if a whole of bunch eating it and are healthy.

but anyway nowadays you can eat just about anything, even shit and be healthy....
i heard that there is a parasite that cant even be killed by cooking which is found in pigs, which is the main reason i dont eat it. the other reason is that it is forbidden in the quran (so duh im not going to eat it) and it doesnt smell nice at all :p

i.... think ill keep away from shit thank you.... weirdo. ;)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
veterandoggy said:
i heard that there is a parasite that cant even be killed by cooking which is found in pigs, which is the main reason i dont eat it. the other reason is that it is forbidden in the quran (so duh im not going to eat it) and it doesnt smell nice at all :p

i.... think ill keep away from shit thank you.... weirdo. ;)
but the parasite in the pig doesnt do shit. i agree pork doesnt taste tat great, not as good LAMB, i love lamb.

but it is forbidden in the quran because it wasnt healthy to eat it before rite? , but then english and the gauls used to eat boar? and nothing happened to them..

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
it is forbidden in the quran, so unless it becomes allowed in the quran (which wont happen) then i will still refrain from eating it.

and are you SURE the parasite doesnt do anything? it isnt a parasite for nothing :rolleyes:

oh and i dont really remember the main reason it was forbidden in the quran, those were the reasons i have conjured up out of my head.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
veterandoggy said:
it is forbidden in the quran, so unless it becomes allowed in the quran (which wont happen) then i will still refrain from eating it.

and are you SURE the parasite doesnt do anything? it isnt a parasite for nothing :rolleyes:

oh and i dont really remember the main reason it was forbidden in the quran, those were the reasons i have conjured up out of my head.
gud point parasites have purpose, but our human body is very adaptable..

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
HotShot said:
gud point parasites have purpose, but our human body is very adaptable..
yes, our body is adaptable, but so is the parasite. we also cant get rid of it, so i wont take the chance. better safe than sorry eh?

and this isnt like "oh, dont have a shower cos you might slip and crack your head" or something of similar oddness, because eating pork isnt a neccessity.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
veterandoggy said:
yes, our body is adaptable, but so is the parasite. we also cant get rid of it, so i wont take the chance. better safe than sorry eh?

and this isnt like "oh, dont have a shower cos you might slip and crack your head" or something of similar oddness, because eating pork isnt a neccessity.
thats rite, i really cant say much on the topic pigs cos i dont know much about.

but here is somethin nice:
HTML:
http://www.thepigsite.com/recipes/Default.asp?AREA=News&display=137
and the parasite

HTML:
http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~parasite/trichinella.html
HTML:
http://www.wholehealthmd.com/refshelf/foods_view/0,1523,91,00.html

gonnafailhsc

Trilla
HSC
i have not seen a quranic verse that actually says, that it is wrong to make friends with other races, in fact there is another verse in the quran which says
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other)"surah 49;13

HSC
I got up to the bit about "If she's not wearing a headscrafe, she's asking to be raped. " . Thats disgusting and disgracefull!
Thats were cultures begin to colide because one or two people wont accept other's cultural backgrounds!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
gonnafailhsc said:
i have not seen a quranic verse that actually says, that it is wrong to make friends with other races, in fact there is another verse in the quran which says
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other)"surah 49;13
it sais bisbeleivers are not to be trusted and killed.

X

xeuyrawp

sly fly said:
I have a quran in my room partly because it makes me feel safer.
I guess it's a good projectile to throw at any infidel burglar that may try to rob you...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
No the ideal way to use the quran to get rid of any unwanted person is to read it to them.

King2

HSC
We all know that there are many Muslim exteremists in this world, but whats is driving them to to do this? For example, we see many attacks in countries like Iraq where terrorism has grown out of proportion after the Americans have taken charge but we also have to see from the terrorists view. They have lost everything due to an attack from their rivals and their only option is to retaliate by either being a suicide bomber or being in a Muslim extremist group such as Hamas or Al Queda. These people are much as victims but the main problem is that they are expressing it with deaths around the world which we should all condemn. Personally, I dont think terrorism will never end unless peace talks erupt everywhere around the world. We can never fix things in the past but we can change the future. I talk from experience because of the civil war we have in Sri Lanka.
Also from the oppositions point of view, should we combat terrorism with arms or with peace negotiators? Not many countries go with the second option and have succeeded and thats a sad statistic.

Pubert

HSC
sparkl3z said:
why, so when ur husband dies, he's gonna leave 3/4 of his wealth whatever to his son and 1/4 to his daughter or somewhere around those figures, yep, that's totally fair...imo the koran and christianity wtva was all about the wars around that time, and muhammad was a smart guy and figured this all out accordingly to the war.
Please do not throw around numbers that you either created or were mistaken about. If you say something (I am refering specifically to the 3/4 and 1/4 comment) then please back it up. If you are unsure, then atleast say something like "males get more" rather than make up a number (Even if you did say "somewhere around those figures", it is still inappropriate if you are unsure). Here is a statement from the Quraan that shows the correct figure:

"Allah commands you concerning your children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females." - (4:11)

The reason for this is because the male is obligated to provide everything for his families, including his wife. Whereas the female does not need to support the family and may keep her money for herself. The husband still needs to provide for the wife, even if she has money in her posession. This is also the case if the wife is working and earns more than the husband, she is still not obligated to support the family at all. Here is a hadith (Sahih, ie: Authentic) that shows the right of a wife over her husband:

"Verily, their right upon you is that you provide them with their food and clothing in a reasonable manner." - (From Sahih At-Tirmithi)

Ofcourse, this is an explanation that is only a small paragraph and does not explain everything about the topic for this is a very complicated issue and I am in no position to explain it correctly (And I highly doubt any of the people on the boards, who are mostly school students, are qualified to give you a proper, and supported, answer). I think the best way for you to find out the most correct and detailed answer (About any topic, not just this, for I am sure you disagree with other things for whatever reason) is to talk to a person that has studied Islam correctly and can support their claims with quotes from the Quraan and hadith of the Prophet.

Last edited:

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
ALL THE aids and hiv infected westerner prostitutes shud go rape all the wogs so they all die >.< muahahahha

davin

HSC
N/A
VanCarBus said:
ALL THE aids and hiv infected westerner prostitutes shud go rape all the wogs so they all die >.< muahahahha
thats one of the most messed up statements i've read

M.I.A-187

HSC
To those sick fucks

Where in which part did the kuwain tell you that raping is a part of jihad or an appropriate act?

As for the muslim extremist...where in which part of simply getting random people and executing them on TV a term for fighting off oppression? Sick mother fuckers never understand shit thats call mindless slaughter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)