what.. 9, 10, 11 year olds are already having oral? (1 Viewer)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
lol yeah i noticed that at my school last year as well. "sluts" are getting younger and younger and the only acutal well behaved kids were in year 12.

Edit: and maybe the kids in the article there are just experimenting? Never happened to me though

HSC
Parents are to blame imo. They're giving them the phones, and leaving them on the internet unsupervised, giving them to freedom to sext and cyber, and learn about oral and what not.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Parents are to blame imo. They're giving them the phones, and leaving them on the internet unsupervised, giving them to freedom to sext and cyber, and learn about oral and what not.
yeah but you also have to blame people like lady gaga. i wanna take a ride on your disco stick??!

HSC
Nah, I was referring to sinophile and his claim that forty percent of eleven year olds have had orals.

HSC
N/A
oh my fucking god.

:jaw:

im scared to ever hear of my niece gettin up to this now.. if i ever heard she did this ima cry. and this makes me scared to even have my own children now. they wont have the childhood i had. that was innocent and not so sexual.

i feel like the kids are just wasting their childhood life by engaging in all this sexual activity. theyr tryna grow up too fast. what is this world coming to?!!?!

and WTF... THE GIRL IN THE ARTICLE WAS 14 AND HAVING HER SECOND CHILD?!?!?!?

WHAT THE FUCK! this is just so wrong in so many ways. i blame parents. they should be strict on them. what ever happend to discipline?

all i can do is shake my head in disgust.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Im not lying. I just 'sort of' did a typo. I meant to say '40% of the kids in my school'. In addition to that, I should have said that was my estimate.

I live out near the lebo area, so im not sure you guys know that usually lebanese kids mature one year faster than their european counterparts, so its not /that/ bad.
did your school state that in its annual report? or did you personally interrogate each and every student and then form the statistics? i am baffled as to how you actually came up with a number.

cassiecocaine

HSC
That's quite sickening. They really don't understand what they're doing or the real implications of it. But this society is extremely desensitized to sex, and being sexy, but not the emotions or intimacy behind it... what did you expect would happen? It's just going to get worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)