what.. 9, 10, 11 year olds are already having oral? (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Shocking seriously... if it's true. By getting into such stuff they're getting themselves into shit.

HSC
Uni Grad
As I keep saying, with each year, kids are getting further from civilised humans and closer to moronic hellspawns all feral and fucked up.

If I may borrow the blame stick, I'd prolly whack stupid/incompetent parents more than anyone else. Should be good enough to keep under control till they are a fair bit older than that.

HSC
If I may borrow the blame stick, I'd prolly whack stupid/incompetent parents more than anyone else. Should be good enough to keep under control till they are a fair bit older than that.
Eh, let's just stick to Lady Gaga. We can beat her with a disco stick.

red-butterfly

HSC
We had those slut kids, but there werent many of them.

:)
I Was making pokemon town at that age with my figurines. :) Twas awesome.
i have to agree there.

kids being sluts and such a young age...

when i was 10 i was trading pokemon cards and yugioh cards :S

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Does it fucking matter? Its just oral, no physical damage. I bet you're all jealous.

dydx

HSC
man this is so wrong, i too, was dueling with yu-gi-oh cards at that age.
Come to think of it, my little brother was caring about his looks when he was 5! and now he's 7 and he's looking at bra and underwear ads in Big-W, Target etc.

It's probably the media's fault.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
man this is so wrong, i too, was dueling with yu-gi-oh cards at that age.
Come to think of it, my little brother was caring about his looks when he was 5! and now he's 7 and he's looking at bra and underwear ads in Big-W, Target etc.

It's probably the media's fault.
No- no he doesn't...?
:jaw:
unbelievable!

Moolz

HSC
Although shocking, it doesn't surprise me.

In an age where the internet is just another necessity, it was only time until those little shits got the gist of what goes on.

With television stations now becoming more leanient on nudity and swearing, they really have no way of escaping it....Unless of course they actually act like a real kid and go outside and have fun, but who does that anymore when you can be playing with the good old skin flute.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Although shocking, it doesn't surprise me.

In an age where the internet is just another necessity, it was only time until those little shits got the gist of what goes on.

With television stations now becoming more leanient on nudity and swearing, they really have no way of escaping it....Unless of course they actually act like a real kid and go outside and have fun, but who does that anymore when you can be playing with the good old skin flute.
lol, one little news limited article about one example (in tasmania ffs) and according to the posters itt kids everywhere are having sex now

nice work guys

Last edited:

artist91

HSC
this is really common in the us. in middle school kids start going past 1st base. 9 is pretty young imo i don't think that would happen too much but 11/12/13 is pretty common over there. here in aus everyone waits longer.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
lmao wtf...i just read this part

"They are talking about oral sex and saying they are doing it. Who knows if they are or are just boasting, I hope they are not," she said.
Teacher is just as f'ed up

johnny1235

HSC
N/A
i thought it was a common thing for public schoolers... i mean, when i was in primary, my best friend who was still in a public school told me that 9-10 yr olds were kissing... im not so surprised that one year on they've gone to the next level. seriously, everyone should have known that by now.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i thought it was a common thing for public schoolers... i mean, when i was in primary, my best friend who was still in a public school told me that 9-10 yr olds were kissing... im not so surprised that one year on they've gone to the next level. seriously, everyone should have known that by now.
maybe they were playing spin the bottle

lala2

Banned
HSC
oh my fucking god.

:jaw:

im scared to ever hear of my niece gettin up to this now.. if i ever heard she did this ima cry. and this makes me scared to even have my own children now. they wont have the childhood i had. that was innocent and not so sexual.

i feel like the kids are just wasting their childhood life by engaging in all this sexual activity. theyr tryna grow up too fast. what is this world coming to?!!?!

and WTF... THE GIRL IN THE ARTICLE WAS 14 AND HAVING HER SECOND CHILD?!?!?!?

WHAT THE FUCK! this is just so wrong in so many ways. i blame parents. they should be strict on them. what ever happend to discipline?

all i can do is shake my head in disgust.
Hear hear!

lol Tasmania.

Where was the action when I was a kid?
My thoughts exactly. Tasmania. That says it all.

P.S. I found out today that the legal age at which you can consent to an abortion (as well as your own private prescriptions and doctor visits) is 14 even though the legal age of consent is 16. This world is f---ed over. Unless they seem to think a disturbing amount of 14 and 15 year olds are rape victims. :confused:

spence

HSC
did your school state that in its annual report? or did you personally interrogate each and every student and then form the statistics? i am baffled as to how you actually came up with a number.
maybe you should read his post? considering the sentence directly after the one you bolded says its his estimate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)