What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

bleu

HSC
I am currently reading (just finished to be precise)...

My Year Inside Radical Islam: A Memoir
By Daveed Gartenstein-Ross

Twas really interesting. Now i'm going to read the last book in the Ellie Chronicles.

tambourine

HSC
I am currently reading 'Cloudstreet'. I'm up to the part where both families meet. It's gotten interesting now. At first it was confusing because it kept switching between families and had random scenes but now it's all falling into place.

bleu

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I've gotta go to my library and borrow 'Girl With A Pearl Earring' by Tracy Chevalier to read again. I love that book.
i got that book for Xmas. It's good you say? anyone else got opinions on it, by any chance?

bleu

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I've gotta go to my library and borrow 'Girl With A Pearl Earring' by Tracy Chevalier to read again. I love that book.
i got that book for Xmas. It's good you say? anyone else got opinions on it, by any chance?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The Return of the King again by Tolkien and The Persimmon Tree by Bryce Courtenay

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Alternating between Eye of the World by Robert Jordan and Pyramids by Terry Pratchett depending on my mood.

Taskan

HSC
just finished the count of monte cristo, about to start The Cardinal of the Kremlin.

jenny6380

HSC
The Pillars of the Earth and World Without End by Ken Follett! It's really good :read:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)