What are you currently Reading? (13 Viewers)

negativerootof2

HSC
Just finished the Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb. Such a fantastic series, such a random ending...I should go read the sequels now to see if they explain it all to me...

Jess007

HSC
family baggage- monica mcinerny - great authtor , well i enjoy reading herbooks

HSC
The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood. All my EE1 texts are amazing.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Glamorama - Bret Easton Ellis

I think it's the most hilarious and scathing of all his book; I absolutely love it.

jassono

HSC
1984 by george orwell, its such an excellent book, ive read it and reread it so many times, i love how it mirrors today's society so well (given that it was written half a century ago)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
just finished "nothing to lose" by Lee Child

<3 the jack reacher series =D

HSC
Is Multiculturalism Bad for Women? - Susan Okin

Edit: Before I made this post, my postcount was the devils number :evil:

HSC
Escape by Carolyn Jessop

it's about a woman born into a polygamist cult that, as you can guess by the title, escaped (with her eight children). creepy and horrifying, but also fascinating, if not a bit repetitive at times.

agua.fuego

HSC
For English, I have no idea - I think we'll be doing 1984 (George Orwell) next, hopefully that's as good as his others, and as people say!
For Extension, last I checked we were doing Frankenstein (Mary Shelley). It was ok, I felt sorry for the monster more than anything. Don't think I'll read it again, though.
Out of school, I'm reading as many books as I can before the holidays end. So far I'm in a "don't have to think while reading" rut, so that means as much Meg Cabot as possible. I'm also planning on reading the Iliad cuz I've had it for ages and I'd like to finish it someday. Unpolished Gem by Alice Pung though - that is an awesome book. Someone read it.

selablad

HSC
The Simpsons and Philosophy.

It's a collection of essays about how different concepts in philosophy are portrayed on the Simpsons.

It's different.

Briq.

HSC
Part-way through Four Past Midnight by Stephen King (book of short-stories/novellas). Up to Secret Window, Secret Garden.

eliseliselise

HSC
the girl with the dragon tattoo - stieg larsson

lolita - vladimir nabokov

& i just finished "bush studies" - barbara baynton for school... NEVER read it, kids!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)