What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Mercedes benz E240

About half a litre of Petrol leaks everytime I start my car engine after parking for 1 or 2 days. It leaks from the bottom of the car on the rear left hand side passenger seat. Any help?

Devv

HSC
Well, I don't post much on here (in fact not at all IIRC) as I'm happy to simply lurk, but my own car is explained below :) Used to drive dad's 2002 Audi A3 (five door, manual, non-turbo) and mum's 2007 Mazda 3 (Neo-spec, slushbox) before I got the VR6 about four months ago, and not looking back at all!

Going for my P's in just over two weeks in Miranda, unfortunately all the registries in my immediate area were booked out until a week or two after my birthday, and I'm far too impatient to let that stop me :) This news of the Dragon Lady is starting to concern me though...

lala2

Banned
HSC
Changed from my Dad's 2002 white Toyota Echo 4 door sedan to my very own car :D 2007 red Toyota Yaris 5 door hatchback. Got it last Friday :D except running costs are gonna be a killer. Oh well, that's what working fulltime's for!

jazzzod

HSC
2000 and something red Ford Lazer hatch.

Pros:

has awesome fuel economy

Cons:

Looks kinda gay

friends call it cheap - their parents buy them 40grand cars.. damn my traditionalist work attitude parents.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^That's fine. What do you need a 40k car for when all you need is a set of wheels to take you from A to B? I agree it's not the most masculine-looking of cars but it's definitely something a guy can drive without being totally embarassed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)