What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
LOL why the change? :( Fuel efficiency and reliability?

I'm planning to sell my 06 Civic VTi-L purely because it doesn't get driven much... I'll wait and see.
Exactly.
More fuel efficient - i suspect the petrol prices will go up as soon as the US get's out of the recession.
I heard they are much more reliable and keep more value when selling.
Also i am sick of a two door car.
Plus i am not a car enthusiast and don't really care about a flashy car.

kfnmpah

HSC
I drive a 2004, 3 door holden barina.

My mum just gave it to me.

It's amazlingly fuel efficient, i got from the city to stockton (bit past newcastle) on a quarter of a tank and it only costs 45-50 bucks to fill up :D

artist91

HSC
2008 bmw 1 series (got for my bday last year). my mum uses it all the time though lol so annoying.

back in florida we have an 2006 escalade that my brother and i share. i learned to drive in it (you get your learners permit at 15 over there).

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey artist91 nice BMW up there i heard they are pretty quick cars those ones

ill drag race you? lolz

Im proud to own my very own 2008 Toyota Aurion TRD

shits on alot of supras, ive modded it up alot too

hoping to trade it in sometime later on for a FPV or HSV clubby, then tune that up enough, to the extent if i take my mates for a ride they shit ther pants at how much power it can get.

but i think ill get the one with turbo, juz wanna hear the nice sound of turbo, but still HSV's got the lion roar behind them, but they are guzzlers at the tank.

atm supercharged is nice + my car isn't to bad with the fuel :) lol

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
sure did, when i applied it was the only registered car we owned and i needed it to travel into town for work.
Now we have two new cars and i am getting the M5

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

94 Toyota Supra

I get pulled over alot.

LOL that's why I avoided buying one even though it looks damn awesome. Depends how one drives it and modifies it I suppose.

To this day I've never been pulled over (not counting RBT which isn't really pulled over). Touch wood.

StuntManonFire

Urban Myth
HSC
LOL that's why I avoided buying one even though it looks damn awesome. Depends how one drives it and modifies it I suppose.

To this day I've never been pulled over (not counting RBT which isn't really pulled over). Touch wood.
Haha I used to drive a ute. Never been pulled over in it.

First day driving the supra got pulled over. Hurts being a P-Plater too. Luckily most town cops really have no idea.

No speeding around town in modified cars though! They stand out too much.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I used to drive a ute. Never been pulled over in it.

First day driving the supra got pulled over. Hurts being a P-Plater too. Luckily most town cops really have no idea.

No speeding around town in modified cars though! They stand out too much.
I always wondered about this.. if you were saying speeding next to a car of similar make (or a common car) and a police spotted you with a radar gun from a side street, they may be reluctant to pull you over if they aren't 100% confident which car they saw speeding (especially if they look the same). One benefit of being a Corolla/Civic driver I suppose!

HSC
Mazda MX-5 NB in British Racing Green. Thank you Stirling Moss :)

Want an Austin Healey Sprite, a Lancia Stratos a Land Rover Defender 90, a Range Rover Vogue, a Golf GTi, an Alfa Brera, a Lambo Countach, a Lambo Reventon, a Ferrari Daytona, a Ferrari Mondial, a Spyker C12, an SLR McLaren, a Jag XKR and an Aston DB9.

A Bugatti Veyron would be nice too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)