What Cars does everyone drive?? (2 Viewers)

beatboxre

HSC
Mazda MX-5 NB in British Racing Green. Thank you Stirling Moss :)

Want an Austin Healey Sprite, a Lancia Stratos a Land Rover Defender 90, a Range Rover Vogue, a Golf GTi, an Alfa Brera, a Lambo Countach, a Lambo Reventon, a Ferrari Daytona, a Ferrari Mondial, a Spyker C12, an SLR McLaren, a Jag XKR and an Aston DB9.

A Bugatti Veyron would be nice too.
You may aswell start a new version of Top Gear, maybe call it Clutched or some shat, and then you get to drive all those cars. When you get rich, transfer some money to my bank account, then I be happy.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Mazda MX-5 NB in British Racing Green. Thank you Stirling Moss :)

Want an Austin Healey Sprite, a Lancia Stratos a Land Rover Defender 90, a Range Rover Vogue, a Golf GTi, an Alfa Brera, a Lambo Countach, a Lambo Reventon, a Ferrari Daytona, a Ferrari Mondial, a Spyker C12, an SLR McLaren, a Jag XKR and an Aston DB9.

A Bugatti Veyron would be nice too.
LOLOLOLOL I'll be happy without the classics and just take the Lambo, Aston and SLR :)

appletoa

HSC
Well, if I'm driving on public roads I either take Dad's Toyota troopcarrier or Mum's Toyota hiace (which is incredibly slow). Around the block though I either take this:

Or this

This one is fun when it goes, has an old valiant slant 6 in it. Only problem is that it breaks down what seems to be every second time I take it out... (in fact it was probably not working when I took this picture, as I have the hood off and radiator cap off)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC

That is actually the route I catch most days too.

My house is at the Newcastle end.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I miss driving the Proton Gen2 and Proton Waja. Both are incredibly awesome cars to drive hard :) (well if you drove soft you'd probably get nowhere).

chrisnumber1

HSC
DMC-12 mainly because i often go "back to the future"....i dont have it now but im waiting for the future me to give it to me

chrisnumber1

HSC
lol at l plates on sweet cars

i see porsches/bmws/mercs all the time with l plates on them .. like fucking hell i would let a learner driver behind the wheel of my car if i had one like that
my dad wouldnt let a professional driver touch his 911....i have no hope in hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)