What casestudy r ppl doing in class? (1 Viewer)

Gloriarel

HSC
JFK. actually it seems like all you people have done heaps already on you case study....weve only had 2 lessons so far and all weve done is talk about the project. im an ancient history girl, but only because modern clashed with chem. im really looking forward to doing JFK, should be great.
are there many people doing ancient history but a modern project? im most likely doing the fall of the USSR.

HSC
We are doing Spain and the Aztec Empire.. I dunno tho i might just drop ext as I'm probably not smart enough to be doing this course anyway

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
We did the Arrival of the British in Australia, or the modern day History Wars. `

djmattyd

HSC
I'm doing Elizabeth I for my case study. We didn't get a choice, we have one girl from Ancient History and me in the class, I do Modern History, and the teacher thought it would be a good idea to pick the topic that bridges the gap between the two classes. Plus, it was in her Area of Interest and she did it at Uni.

Interestingly enough, I chose to do JFK's Assassination for my Major Project, before knowing it was a Case Study...so we'll see how I go...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
history of appeasement.........

WOOHOO (not)

we have a modern and ancient case study to chose from, depending on what u want to do. ancient is the archeology of the agora or something like that. i dislike ancient but the modern study aint much better

djmattyd

HSC
Techie said:
The assassination is not really a part of the case study, I doubt there will be a problem there.
Great then, I guess it won't be too difficult after all.

Aphrael_87

HSC
N/A
Bahahahahahahahaha, The Convict women stole mens pants! Personal Joke ;) That s my Topic BTW, could be better but its ok.

foxster

HSC
im doing thucydides..havent started yet...but maybe when i do, all the ppl doing thucydides could share notes?

K

katie_tully

Supposedly we're doing Elizabeth, but my teacher is leaving and we havent started yet .. So my new teacher who thinks my old teacher is a toss head (and I agree) is thinking we should do Winston.
This shits me terribly as I'm doing Ancient History for a reason...
I don't like modern history.
And seeing as how there's 3 in the class, two of us do ancient the other does modern, I think it's only fair we do middle ground like luther or elizabeth, so that we're not all out of our league.

TheCancerMan

HSC
I'm Doing Elizabeth for mine, but i cant believe how many of you have such a small amount of people in your classes.
I've got over 20 in my class, about half half of modern and ancient, thats why the teacher chose elizabeth I.
But would of rather of done the crusades.

vegemite

HSC
I'm doing Spain and the Aztec Empire. Our class (15 ppl or so) had to choose between this topic and Historicity of Jesus Christ and 14 people voted to do Spain and the Aztecs.
:)

Srah202038

Awesomenaut
HSC
There's about 25 in our class - well, there was to start - so the teachers split it up into two classes, so that we have a smaller class size, more quality teacher time.
I think there's a majority of Modern kids, but not by too much. I really wanted to do a medieval-type study, but because both our teachers teach Modern, they decided to do appeasement, leaving the Ancient kids sort of apprehensive.
S'all good for me, I do Modern, which, incidentally, has a freakin' overload of homework. Holidays? Bah. That's for kids who don't do hardcore-working subjects.

emo_chick

HSC
my class is going to do napoleon we havent started though. we have 10 ppl in total..5 ancient and 5 modern!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)