What do u think u got? (1 Viewer)

What do u think u got?

• Total voters

danz90

HSC
Im hoping for around 110.
I've already picked up the areas where I made careless errors that cost me around 5or 6 marks.

I'd have to say an easier paper than other years. I absolutely loved that 5-marker in Question 10, was more like a question 8 standard.

I reckon Band 6 cut-off this year will be somewhere between 100-105/120, since it was relatively easier.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
so what do u think the cut off will be? i seem to think it will be like 98-100/120. I think i got 119, maybe a 118 depending on criteria. BTW what mark do u think 115, 116, 117,118 will get?

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
What a bullshitting poll. I reckon there won't be anyone from BoS who get 120 if not 1 or 2 people at ultimate maximum. People don't realise how difficult it is to get 120.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bendha said:
pretty easy
Are you lacking some brain neurons?

No, it's not easy. Let's see if you get one. I will wait for your name to come out on the website saying that you came first in the state.

In the history of HSC 2 Unit Mathematics, as far as I am aware, there hasn't been a case where more than 2 people equal topped the state in maths. And I know that this paper was not the easiest paper. I have personally seen papers that could be of easier level than this.

Yes, I admit that the paper was deadly easy but are you that confident that you wouldn't have made a single mistake in that paper? Not everyone is that careful you know. Don't be an arrogant prick. I know for sure that you are not the one to get it if you can make such a stupid comment. The ones to get that state rank will be the one who stay confident but modest at the same time. Obviously you are not the one.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
lyounamu said:
What a bullshitting poll. I reckon there won't be anyone from BoS who get 120 if not 1 or 2 people at ultimate maximum. People don't realise how difficult it is to get 120.

i so agreeeeee
it a bunch of lies
not that many CAN get 100%
:confused:
ppl must be lieing or way too confident

mangonaley

HSC
lyounamu said:
Are you lacking some brain neurons?

No, it's not easy. Let's see if you get one. I will wait for your name to come out on the website saying that you came first in the state.

In the history of HSC 2 Unit Mathematics, as far as I am aware, there hasn't been a case where more than 2 people equal topped the state in maths. And I know that this paper was not the easiest paper. I have personally seen papers that could be of easier level than this.

Yes, I admit that the paper was deadly easy but are you that confident that you wouldn't have made a single mistake in that paper? Not everyone is that careful you know. Don't be an arrogant prick. I know for sure that you are not the one to get it if you can make such a stupid comment. The ones to get that state rank will be the one who stay confident but modest at the same time. Obviously you are not the one.
it is pretty fucking easy you incompetent moron. i had so much time in the test i wrote all my answers on the test booklet (which we can take home) and marked it against the answers found here :http://www.pasthsc.com.au/Downloads/Mat2U/...uickAnswers.pdf
full fucking marks

JimmyJimJim

HSC
You guys must be ridiculously good, because I'm fairly certain I will get less than 65 marks and I'm ranked #1 in Mathematics at my school, luckily we all get scaled up.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
mangonaley said:
it is pretty fucking easy you incompetent moron. i had so much time in the test i wrote all my answers on the test booklet (which we can take home) and marked it against the answers found here :http://www.pasthsc.com.au/Downloads/Mat2U/...uickAnswers.pdf
full fucking marks
Stop being arrogant you dumbshit. If you only did 2 Unit with that awesome mathematical skills that you supposedly possess, you should be doing 4 unit, you retard.

I didn't say the exam was hard. In fact, I DID say that the exam was deadly easy and I also reckon I got close to full mark but who knows? You can always lose marks due your careless mistakes or the marker may not be satisfied with your working out.

Let's see if you get the state-rank. Come back to this website on this hsc result date and tell us what you get. I will laugh at you if you don't get any state rank.

Danta232

HSC
we wwere taught to integrate logs it is just f'(x)/f(x), for lnf(x)

ronash

HSC
Danta232 said:
we wwere taught to integrate logs it is just f'(x)/f(x), for lnf(x)
thats not integrating logs, thats integrating TO logs, sozzleberries dude

iamfergo

HSC
just thought id let u kno that simpsons rule worked for 10a. it was pretty easy doin it that way and the approx answer i got was the identical to the 5ln5-4. i know they asked for exact answer but mine was something like ln(186840)^1/3 not exactly thought.

anyway who knows wot raw mark ll get a band 6?

HD09

HSC
Lol hi 5 minijumbuk, I did it your way. I reckon i did alright 115-119? Hopefully not more than 5 marks in silly errors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)