What do you find offensive (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
Agreed. Its getting old.

I dont like insecuity or jealously. My bf has a jealous streak in him, and it pisses me off sometimes
My point exactly.

Serious jealousy is bad until you have a boyfriend who is not jealous in the slightest and you find yourself craving it because it makes you feel loved etc. Everything in moderation i guess!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Serious jealousy is bad until you have a boyfriend who is not jealous in the slightest and you find yourself craving it because it makes you feel loved etc. Everything in moderation i guess!
Where the hell did that come from?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
Where the hell did that come from?
I thought it made sense.

It came from the fact that at one stage i had a boyfriend who never got jealous and it made me feel like he didnt care that much about me.

Edit: Oh and the "my point exactly" bit was in reference to how everyone ripping of sofay is getting old. the second bit about jealousy was unrelated.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I thought it made sense.

It came from the fact that at one stage i had a boyfriend who never got jealous and it made me feel like he didnt care that much about me.
It just seemed a bit random. Anyway, like you were saying, sofay's bad.

con-artist

HSC
N/A
SW0502 said:
when they talk about their exes to u, that really irritates me
when they talk abotu the love they had with their ex
and why they only broke up because they moved away
and if they hadnt moved they would probably be married etc
u see..i wouldnt have a problem if he bitched about how much he hated his ex
but how much he loved her
it hurts

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
how am i bad?
i havent done anything wrong.
and if i were to loose 45pounds, there would be nothing left of me.
and yeah, i got to uni every tuesday, and west gong tafe every wednesday.

back to topic, also what steph said, talking bout their exes too much. fuck, its annoying.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
well, my friends bf at the moment said to her "wanna come over for a root tomorrow?" and she said YES (dont ask me why)...and then he said to her "oh, and seems im so poor, u can buy the franga's) :(...thats offensive to me

if my bf said that to me i would be cut, it was just the way he said it that was so rude

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
well, my friends bf at the moment said to her "wanna come over for a root tomorrow?" and she said YES (dont ask me why)...and then he said to her "oh, and seems im so poor, u can buy the franga's) :(...thats offensive to me
Haha, what a romantic guy.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I hate girls who only want me for my body. I'm more then just a piece of meat, I have feelings too.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i sometimes hate girls who use me

i definetely hate girls who try and play me for my money

i hate girls who expect guys to pay for them on first date,
like i have hardly gotten to know them, havent developed any feelings and they expect to use me by making me spend my money on them? i dont think so 3rd date and onwards i ...might... pay simply as a way of thanking them for coming out with me...a typical response from a girl of this type would be that they hate "cheapskates" and they expect me to fork out money for them

i hate hairy girls, severe body hair is offensive to me, under the arms prolly the worst, but visibly hairy legs is pretty bad aswell [ mildly spikey legs is ok, just dont make a habit of it]

edit: body odour, a bad smell is a bit of a turn off, so if ure a girl and intending to do sport, i know its natural to sweat and stink and all, but plz use deodorant, i cant help it that my natural reaction to bad smells is to no longer be attracted to said stinky girl. even if its only a one off

and obese people are offensive to me, generally if a girl weighs more than me than i class them as fat and will no longer find them attractive.. like seriously it isnt that much willpower to eat healthy and exercise once a year for gods sake

Last edited:

SiReN

HSC
Serius said:
i sometimes hate girls who use me

i definetely hate girls who try and play me for my money

i hate girls who expect guys to pay for them on first date,
like i have hardly gotten to know them, havent developed any feelings and they expect to use me by making me spend my money on them? i dont think so 3rd date and onwards i ...might... pay simply as a way of thanking them for coming out with me...a typical response from a girl of this type would be that they hate "cheapskates" and they expect me to fork out money for them

i hate hairy girls, severe body hair is offensive to me, under the arms prolly the worst, but visibly hairy legs is pretty bad aswell [ mildly spikey legs is ok, just dont make a habit of it]

edit: body odour, a bad smell is a bit of a turn off, so if ure a girl and intending to do sport, i know its natural to sweat and stink and all, but plz use deodorant, i cant help it that my natural reaction to bad smells is to no longer be attracted to said stinky girl. even if its only a one off

and obese people are offensive to me, generally if a girl weighs more than me than i class them as fat and will no longer find them attractive.. like seriously it isnt that much willpower to eat healthy and exercise once a year for gods sake

i never knew guys could feel used (if you mean sexually)
that is what pisses me off anyway, a girl can feel used easily while a guy doesnt and wouldnt get called a 'slut' infact gets credit from the boys whereas a chick creates 'repuation' and most likely its rumoured by guys because they didnt get what they want... and as for the $$ i think girls shouldnt take advantage but i think its just etiquette for a guy to pay and i think its really cute i can understand if its alotta money though :rolleyes:
haha anyways i agree with you for evrything else like body odour, weight, really hairy guys, yukky ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)