What do you hate about USyd (1 Viewer)

rx34

HSC
I got in USyd and I will love it forever and ever :p

me-mfhs

HSC
Uni Grad
Won't happen. They plan to eventually relocate everything to the Camperdown / Darlington campus.

last year we asked the lecturers and they said it'll never happened.. the rumour that gave me hope was fake noooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(!!!!!!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
i hate that a year after it opened, there's still no cafe in the new law school.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Woah you're right. Can't believe it's a year already! Do you know if there are any plans for one?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
^^Woah you're right. Can't believe it's a year already! Do you know if there are any plans for one?
no idea, haven't seen or heard any mention of it since the building opened. not even sure if it's USU property or if the uni will be leasing it out directly.

HSC
esp. when you miss your train by like 5 seconds because of their slow walking

also where the hell is subway? they have been advertising it 'coming soon' for more than a year now, either put in a subway or take the bloody sign down.

merweather bathrooms are beyond gross

Last edited:

dafs2

HSC
^

Agreed. Was so excited for Subway to open... checked it constantly only to see the Coming Soon sign. Pathetic.
+ bosch & hk ward gym toilets (never use the gym, but for examination purposes) ... disgusting
+ wooden benches in Carslaw / Chemistry Building / Quadrangle lecture theatres

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
i was at uni a few days ago and have a subway update: there are some tradies in there doing the internal fitout. hopefully it'll be open by the start of semester.

spence

HSC
i was at uni a few days ago and have a subway update: there are some tradies in there doing the internal fitout. hopefully it'll be open by the start of semester.
awesome! even though there are 3 subways in walking distance from uni

rx34

HSC
I have never been on-campus in USyd before. Just wondering, is the university safe at around 8pm? I will be studying in the law library and walking home (City Road).

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I have never been on-campus in USyd before. Just wondering, is the university safe at around 8pm? I will be studying in the law library and walking home (City Road).
campus isn't that dangerous, most of the main routes are pretty well-lit and there are usually a few people wandering around even in the late evening. security services has patrols that go around as well, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)