What do you wear to Uni? (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
oh yeah i forgot that they recently started shipping here, my bad

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
motherfucker wish uniqlo has a shop here, all the ~fashions~ in australia have ridiculous markups compared to us europe asia etc etc

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Hmmm I wonder how it'd go down wearing hammer pants to uni haha. May have an idea there... but no it's just a funny thought :)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
ah okay fair enough, good idea
why dont uniqlo and other places like topshop and h&m etc ship here :(
and yeah good idea with the a77s, fuuuuuuu they are expensive here

haha why? because they are idiots and suffer for the ~fashions~
yeah i've always wondered how half of them can afford it, if they even can haha
you are lucky that youre so lanky. h&m tailoring is waaay too slim for my liking. i reckon you would slip into a calibre suit easy as well.

boganxcore

HSC
hey guyz i'll be wearing this tomorrow, if you're at sydney uni come check me out

pic related, its me

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A

i wear my SBHS uniform because i go to usyd and wearing my uniform lets people know that i have immediate rights here.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
warm weather - shorts/tshirt. change the looks around with funky necklaces/vests/singlets
predominantly thongs, unless a lab class requires closed shoes, in which case something like rabens

cool weather - jeans, boots, tshirt, hoodie or jumper

X

xeuyrawp

hey guyz i'll be wearing this tomorrow, if you're at sydney uni come check me out

pic related, its me
Ironically you seem like someone who puts a lot of effort into what you wear. Maybe the irony isn't lost on you though, idk.

ZaraKu

HSC
omg. are you talking about heels?

HOW?! i cant even wear 4 inch heels without falling over and breaking my legs
:cry:
Yeah I am talking about heels. I've worn them since 14 so I'm used to them, and I hate little heels. The most casual thing I've ever worn to uni was denim short shorts, one of those tops that have baggy 3/4 length sleeves that were big last winter, with patent ballet flats and a multi chain long necklace.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Yeah I am talking about heels. I've worn them since 14 so I'm used to them, and I hate little heels. The most casual thing I've ever worn to uni was denim short shorts, one of those tops that have baggy 3/4 length sleeves that were big last winter, with patent ballet flats and a multi chain long necklace.
wow that's about as dressed up as I would ever get at uni. like if I was going out afterwards, or something.

do people look at you funny for wearing heels at uni? I know I always look at the Asian chicks wearing them and wonder how they can be comfortable :/

ZaraKu

HSC
only for like the first week, but then no-one cares, nor should they. I just think that I must always present myself in my best light when in public.

Lord Farquad

HSC
only for like the first week, but then no-one cares, nor should they. I just think that I must always present myself in my best light when in public.
yeah not really

most people stop wearing heels after a week because they realise its fucking stupid

as for those that continue to wear heels past then
might as well hold up a sign saying 'i am a dumbfuck'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)