What does everyone think of business studies? (1 Viewer)

What do u think of business studies

• Total voters

Brontecat

HSC
atm i am really enjoying it and have even learnt heaps about the economy right now like the recession and stuff but i know heaps of other people that rlly hate it and want to drop it in year 12.

If u like it whats been the best or most interesting thing you've learnt and if u hate it waats been the most unbearable part?

nessarhino

HSC
This is a totally bias opinion because I'm a science fanatic doing Business Studies.

I chose BST to drop it. My school had placed all these subjects that I had no particular interest in on a line and told me to pick. Every subject I picked ended up being full so hello to business studies.

The course content is alright. It is a nice change from my subjects however I have no interest in it. The course content is quite dense but my teacher is pretty good and attempts to make it interesting. I don't like it, I don't hate it but I will definitely be dropping it in Term 4! :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you learn the syllabus, the course becomes a cinch. Know that, and your set for the exam. The course in its is quite good as an introduction to basic business, and a decent foundation for a commerce degree at uni.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Business studies is pretty cool eh? Teacher asks questions and doesn't afraid of anything.

micuzzo

HSC
great course, gives you really good practical skills and info!

Miss Code

HSC
its an awesome subject, used to have two classes last year on the same line although all up it was only like 30 people between two classes, this year there is like 20 and its one class, so a new teacher for half of us, have learnt so much more since getting this new teacher.
Never really cared about the subject until this year, its an awesome subject to add to the other social science classes i do.

the.RAVER

HSC
I LOVE the topic and concept of Business. And I know business is my life.

Although my business studies class is shit. My teacher makes it really difficult. like.. REALLY difficult. It's impossible to learn anything during the class. I learn all my content from home summarising the text book and excel notes.

pongers

HSC
It's an okay subject in my opinion. It's actually a very "calming" and easy subject.
I had my half yearly exam today. I took a small nap during the exam and yet I still managed to finish the exam. I left the halfie feeling great and on top of the world. Hahhahaha.

Overall, a good subject. (Y)

Rainie

HSC
Love/Hate xD

I just don't like the Financial Planning and management topic. It's so boring and content loaded.

cherii2007

HSC
It's not too bad. My class is pretty good, and although a bit boring sometimes I have fun. Half yearly exams first day back from holidays. Teacher gave us our syllabuses, so hopefully I'll be fine. I'm more worried about the business report, but we have heaps of time.

20 multiple choice, 3 short answer and 1 business report OVER 1 and a half hours. Yep. Should be fine so long as I study. I don't think I'll be dropping business, since I can keep on top of all the work and I understand/remember most of it too. =P

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Its easy, but boring...

I would keep it for year 12 but i would have too many units :S (14) I'd rather have 12, but i'll think abuot it since its easy.. wouldn't want 14 units tho...

Bek93

HSC
Yeah. Agreed with above.
It's pretty easy, just soooo boring.
Pretty sure i'm gonna drop it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)