What does your study area look like? [POST PHOTOS] (1 Viewer)

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
So lately i've just been chucking all paper and text books on the spare bed where my study area is... looks like a bomb went off, what with all the random paper (notes) that need sorting and text books that need putting back where they belong. Aw yeah plus all the other stuff that isn't even studied related just hanging around!

A job for the holidays I think :(

View attachment 16639

live.fast

HSC
N/A
My ONE tip to all you messy kids out there (and yes, I used to be one! ZOMG I know, horrible isn't it). But yes - my one and ONLY tip:

Clean your friggin desk after the HSC Trial exams.

Why? Because it feels like a clean slate. And really, it sort of is; You only have the HSC exams to go, internal marks disappear (i.e not really counting for anything except internal ranks) and you suddenly meet with the possibility of maybe, just MAYBE, boosting up you're UAI from a 85-90 possible, to a 99.55 actual result. :D

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
abbeyroad said:
lol at the pink strat knockoff.

I have the same desk lamp.
*hugs pink electric guitar*

i have another one now so i dont use it all that much, it is next to my desk now.

I have 4 guitars now they are taking over my room

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I made this last night on a huge piece of cardboad for easy viewing...

The interactions in the activation, action and suppression of the specific immune system (T-cells and B-cells) for Biology. I hate having to memorise tedious diagrams but this makes it fun and easier to memorise considering I will be seeing it everyday and I did it myself:

View attachment 16921

Other than that, I have a big clean up to do... Putting away loose bits of paper and organising all my books. Plus i'm swamped with uni papers and information booklets (and those free bags you get when you go to the open days).

Plus I have this pen that my brother gave to me; it's stuck to my laptop and kills bordom when I start to pull on the squishy hair :D

View attachment 16922

Last edited:
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I made this last night on a huge piece of cardboad for easy viewing...

The interactions in the activation, action and suppression of the specific immune system (T-cells and B-cells) for Biology. I hate having to memorise tedious diagrams but this makes it fun and easier to memorise considering I will be seeing it everyday and I did it myself:

View attachment 16921
Its funny, I did the same thing for the same topic. But mine isn't nearly as organised as yours, and now I'm tempted to make a new one. And put it in a place where I'm likely to look at it more.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
BIGTYMA said:
^
wow that is cool, I am going to clean mine on monday morning when i get home from handing
my major work in, at the moment i have, fabric, papers, folder, drawings and
pencils all over it. I am looking forward to finishing, i am procrastinating
now though, this thread is great for procrastination

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I just did another poster... this time for the CONTROL OF MALARIA, again for Biology:

View attachment 16924

It brightens my study area just a little, and is right where I can see it :)

Once trials are over i'll clean up my space and post some more photos of my whole desk - it's changed a bit.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
they are rockstar

it tastes like passionfruit softdrink

btw i totally cleaned my room after the trials
moved desks and cleaned drawers

it was very messy during trials =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)