What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Casmira said:
exactly :uhhuh: why i wish too go for a girl that hasnt had a bf either
You shouldn't let that restrict you. There are plenty of decent girls who have had boyfriends before. People break up for many reasons, not just because they got bored with each other and want to sex somebody else. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
But I agree with Casmira, ok 1 bf or 2 is fine. If they just want to have fun and then settle with a nice guy i would tell them to f off and find someone else. If someone else wants to put up with that then good for them but I don't understand why and I would like to be told why so I can understand.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
iambored said:
But I agree with Casmira, ok 1 bf or 2 is fine. If they just want to have fun and then settle with a nice guy i would tell them to f off and find someone else. If someone else wants to put up with that then good for them but I don't understand why and I would like to be told why so I can understand.
I agree with you, and if I were a guy I wouldn't want a girl like that either.

But do they actually do that? "You're so nice! When I finish having my fun with 50 guys I'll come back and marry you."

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I agree with you, and if I were a guy I wouldn't want a girl like that either.

But do they actually do that? "You're so nice! When I finish having my fun with 50 guys I'll come back and marry you."
i've had that offer :/

it's a fucking insult and it hurts

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Guys do the same thing. I don't know why the nice girls take them.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
no worries. i'll finish my fun with another 50 girls, then accept your offer after you sign a pre-nup that, in case of divorce, you get absolutely nothing :)

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
iambored said:
Guys do the same thing. I don't know why the nice girls take them.
I must have been living under some fat rock, because I've never known or heard of anyone who did this.

Well, this kind of behaviour definitely must not be tolerated. But about Casmira's post - don't assume that just because a girl's had a few boyfriends, she's only into flings and casuals. Besides, it might be good to date someone with a bit of relationship experience. :p

Frigid said:
no worries. i'll finish my fun with another 50 girls, then accept your offer after you sign a pre-nup that, in case of divorce, you get absolutely nothing :)
Ouch. Playerettes should know not to mess with Frig.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You shouldn't let that restrict you. There are plenty of decent girls who have had boyfriends before. People break up for many reasons, not just because they got bored with each other and want to sex somebody else. :p
no way, if the girl is decent/smart enough she wouldntever break up with her bf which is likely too be her first, ie. see Skeeta

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Casmira said:
no way, if the girl is decent/smart enough she wouldntever break up with her bf which is likely too be her first, ie. see Skeeta
What happened to Skeeta?

Well, it's not always the case. Boyfriends break up with girlfriends too! It's hardly realistic to expect us to marry our first boyfriends. I for one have always been strongly against casual relationships, but I've had three ex's. Why did we break up? Because we were ridiculously young, inexperienced and frigid. In the end we (well, I) decided I wasn't ready for a relationship and was unfortunately called a player for breaking it off. I took my third relationship quite seriously but it turned out he was just in it for fun.

That being said, I would also feel less comfortable with a partner who has had numerous girlfriends. I consider anything above 5 to be numerous.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
iambored said:
I hate that some of the people who have had 5 and more boy/girlfriends make everyone else feel inferior for having less
Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Although I think at some stage, everyone (everyone sensible) grows out of it and realises it's really the other way around.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
What happened to Skeeta?
she waited patiently, picked right guy and has been with him for ages, as did my sister, mother, grandmother

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Casmira said:
she waited patiently, picked right guy and has been with him for ages, as did my sister, mother, grandmother
Honestly, that's really admirable, and they're very lucky.

However, sometimes you don't know if a guy is right for you without being with him first. That's how you make mistakes, and learn from them.

In the end, it's best to have the same happy fate as Skeeta. But don't expect everything to fall into place on its own. Love is unpredictable. :)

keithmoon

Like a virgin.
HSC
iambored said:
:uhhuh: I wish I could give more information

I think I would feel more comfortable with people who had less partners, if they had heaps I would know I was just another one and I might not mean anything. If they had less partners then I would be more comfortable that they liked me for me, not just because I met them at a time when they were single.
This is very odd, you seem to be a lot like me. Or maybe you're just able to express how I feel/think into words. Well done. :)

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Honestly, that's really admirable, and they're very lucky.

However, sometimes you don't know if a guy is right for you without being with him first. That's how you make mistakes, and learn from them.

In the end, it's best to have the same happy fate as Skeeta. But don't expect everything to fall into place on its own. Love is unpredictable. :)
ill try my best, probably get a girl thats also jehovas witness who follow same morale as me

they tend too have group as friends go out, then get too know eachother on their own know out, if they know its right then they make out but this is done over a span over a few monthsi think? im not sure i only remember seeing 3 girls at bible study once, some different things about them
- they're very shy (didnteven realy look directly at me)
- gorgeous and a half
- smart
- dressed well

but i sensed lack of confidence?maybe i misinterpreted that with their shyness, ithought they where avoiding/despised me but my mum, aunty told me they're just very shy naturally because they dont go around parading about guys like most girls do

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
keithmoon said:
This is very odd, you seem to be a lot like me. Or maybe you're just able to express how I feel/think into words. Well done. :)
Is it odd seeing what you think put into words? It was originally for me when I read a lot of dreamerish's posts when she was a newbie and she could say what i wanted to say but better

It's not odd though, people think similarly, another example of that if you wait long enough you (hopefully) find someone who thinks the way you do, rather than settling for less than what you want.

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
ill try my best, probably get a girl thats also jehovas witness who follow same morale as me
you're jehovah's witness?

so you sleep with school children right?

Iago

HSC
when i say "you're a nice guy" i really mean "i want to rip your balls off and feed them to my three pet iguanas." i don't tend to use it as a compliment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)