What DONT you like about YOUR uni (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah i rekon the grass at macquarie's better and it's not even roped/fenced off...

u know the space between C4A and C5A is prettyful, i like the walk to the computer labs too... and the walk to COE as well.... :)

but yehhh i hate the other part.... the grass near price theatre... and the grass in the courtyard... :s

^___^
HSC
the grass in the courtyard
lol

god knows what happen there

ppl make out there, eat there, fart there, little kiddies probably pissed their pants there

i like the one thats near the comp labs, under the trees..very relaxing esp next to that.."rock" thingo

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
Definitely:mad:! Do the other Universities have this problem? The other problem I have is that I live so far from the campus, but some people have it worse, so I can't complain:).
Macquarie's parking is a joke in the middle of the day as well. From 11-3 you can't find one unless you catch someone leaving.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
golfstick said:
Macquarie's parking is a joke in the middle of the day as well. From 11-3 you can't find one unless you catch someone leaving.
Not necessarily .... if you make it there by 11:15am.. you can usually get a spot on the roof ... thats where i always park

Kittycat

HSC
USyd:
* They try to cut out my course...
...well, cutting the undergrad course & only allowing grad entry & postgrad students. (they say that they could 'improve' the course by it, like hell, there is only around 30 post grad students)
* It is money hungry & hates anything that is not prodigious

Assasinator_2

HSC
it's too far away.

that's about the only thing. i love it all, otherwise.

and yes, UQ has ducks, peacocks, scrub turkeys, geese, water hens, and ibis' :p

doe

HSC
N/A
i usually park at the uncovered bit where the childcare centre is, parking there everyday means i never have to think about where i parked.

apart from parking the ineptness of the SES pisses me off. another thing that pisses me off is the new building next to the comp labs/ics. they took our carpark! bastards! and its for commerce students too ... the 2nd and 3rd year comp labs are woefully overcrowded.

oh and some lecture theatres are really really cold. mac theatre for one

hamsterMan

HSC
UniSA mawson lakes campus it's full of Men! But what can you expect from an IT campus, it's so bad. It' really depressing to see the business campus in the city is full of women. I should have done a business course :)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
do any other unis have ducks, rabbits and peacocks, or is it just wollongong?
ANU has ducks, rabbits, possums, as well as several other bird species including galahs, cockatoos and rozellas. Gotta love the wildlife :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
natstar said:
UWS Blacktown has rabits lol
Newcastle uni has wallabies living right near the engineering buildings :D - apparently they escaped from a research enclosure during heavy rain. The wallabies are really tame and you can stand about 2 metres away from them and them seem to be unfazed

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I love UTS, but these are the bad things:

-Salmonella city (AKA the food court in the union centre).... it really needs a makeover
-Not that great an on campus social life
-Some buildings are ugly
-Not enough grass
-Electioneering (lately)
-There needs to be some cheaper food on campus

That's about it really.... that I can think of at the moment anyway.

is a roflcopter
HSC
unsw:

law lifts
those super long stairs from quad to CLB
falungong dudes

i dont mind the politics, i just see it more as resume beautification :p
damn all those people that are antagonistic towards com/law people :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)