What Excercise Did You Do Today? (1 Viewer)

BreezerD

HSC
Today I did my english exam, phew that was some hard work!
So did I. Then I squatted 150 for 3 sets of 5, benched 90 for two sets of 5 and a set of 9, and did a whole bunch of assistance work.

kkyle

HSC
7-a-side football (soccer), 40 minute game, smashed it.

Daipire

HSC
5 sets of 15 crunches, pushups and kickbacks

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't do kickbacks, cause I don't think they do anything...

Last edited:

Tim035

HSC
110kg squats
65kg military press
80kg bent over rows
7.5kg weighted chins
7.5kg weighted dips

Oliver04

HSC
110kg squats
65kg military press
80kg bent over rows
7.5kg weighted chins
7.5kg weighted dips
dude I'm back on 5x5. I've programmed it so I move up in 1 and 1/2 kg increments (its gonna be slow!)

Tim035

HSC
dude I'm back on 5x5. I've programmed it so I move up in 1 and 1/2 kg increments (its gonna be slow!)
Decreasing the increments is the way to go though.
I'm making very slow progress atm, my lifts go up one session, then down the next, just trying to maintain really until final exams are over, then I'll sit down and draw up a stricter diet and set some goals for my lifts etc...

Oliver04

HSC
Decreasing the increments is the way to go though.
I'm making very slow progress atm, my lifts go up one session, then down the next, just trying to maintain really until final exams are over, then I'll sit down and draw up a stricter diet and set some goals for my lifts etc...
yeah, I'm aiming for 40kg on each lift a year, which I think is the best you can do when doing a uni course which isn't teaching.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Walked 6km (3kms to/from my prac school each way). Have done so most days this week. Reason: I share the car and I rarely get to drive it before 9:30am. Therefore only option is to hike up the hill. Otherwise I am far too lazy to do such a thing in hot weather.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
I walked from train station to Luna Park, walked around there, then back to the train.

Luckily I cancelled out the health bit with some carnival food :)

pete000

HSC
N/A
Ok boys, you gotta up the work load.

Most of you are doing dumbell's the weight of peanuts.

Start off with 15 kg dumbell's each arm then pump out 12 reps.
Then up it to 20 kg each arm and 12 reps once again.
Finally, increase once again to around 24 kg each arm then pump out 12 reps to finish it.

I guarantee most of you are doing peanuts, your arms aren't getting any bigger. Well make them big big upping the load.

Once you can press around 200 lbs then you are doing alright.

Good Day.

alex1992

HSC

Finally, increase once again to around 24 kg each arm then pump out 12 reps to finish it.

I guarantee most of you are doing peanuts, your arms aren't getting any bigger. Well make them big big upping the load.

Good Day.

Lek Shu,

i agree with pete's comment. i would take his advice.

i have seen him in the gym at my local fitness first, and he curls 27.5kg dumbells in each arm, and max benched about 295lbs i think.

He is definately a chick magnet with those arms.

yalla bye, ben shouf koun. Ayre

pete000

HSC
N/A
Many superficial replies here.

Obviously these people have no idea as they study 10 hrs a day. Take advice from someone who works out 3 hrs a day including 1 hr gym work and muscle building, 1 hr runs and 1 hr bike rides. Cardio is good for bike and run whereas toning and muscle building for strength ... do heavyweight training in the gym depending on the size of your arms. Obviously by the sounds of most people, they are generally quite puny.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Many superficial replies here.

Obviously these people have no idea as they study 10 hrs a day. Take advice from someone who works out 3 hrs a day including 1 hr gym work and muscle building, 1 hr runs and 1 hr bike rides. Cardio is good for bike and run whereas toning and muscle building for strength ... do heavyweight training in the gym depending on the size of your arms. Obviously by the sounds of most people, they are generally quite puny.
ok, expert.

Tim035

HSC

Good Day.
So you're saying a super set of 36 bicep curls is going to give me huge arms! Wow thanks man, and here I was wasting time doing heavy squats and deadlifts when I could have just curled my way to awesomeness!!

pman

Banned
HSC
I swam 300m today, it hurt so much still, 2 PBs (50m freestyle 200m IM) and an SB (50 breast)
explain the pain

I return to MTB this wednesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)