What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

HSC
holy old thread batman

tldr but pretty much i don't see why it's such a big deal either way .. omg girl parts and boy parts together massive scandal lol!

Maloulou

HSC
I'm A virgin and im proud despite what you say i have had the chance to loose it ,but yet i found i was not ready! I really do not care what other people do i believe if you are ready it will just happen, As i respect your choice to loose your viginity i belive you should respect people for keeping theirs. To me viginity is something that you do own and its your choice to give it away...i also think that the question is to why are you so proud to loose it like yous are saying " its just sex"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Maloulou said:
I'm A virgin and im proud despite what you say i have had the chance to loose it ,but yet i found i was not ready! I really do not care what other people do i believe if you are ready it will just happen, As i respect your choice to loose your viginity i belive you should respect people for keeping theirs. To me viginity is something that you do own and its your choice to give it away...i also think that the question is to why are you so proud to loose it like yous are saying " its just sex"
Justify why it's not just sex.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
fernando said:
i'd only have sex with someone i love. and that probably wont happen for another 5 - 10 years. so until then, it's watching gold fish repdroduce that'll have to statisfy me.
it probably won't happen until you meet your arranged husband :D

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
emirisan said:
Lol you do, it just takes a little time

And if your both virgins anyway, you're not going to know what great sex is, so you have nothing to compare to
This argument is stupid for (at the very least) two reasons.

1. You don't have to compare sex to know that it's bad. If you are left feeling awkward, unsatisfied and messy, you don't need a comparison to know that it's bad. You will forever wonder what good sex feels like.

2. Being intentionally ignorant is a really dumb thing to do. It's like saying "I'm only going to drink cheap red wine which doesn't taste great but is drinkable, because if I taste the good stuff the cheap stuff will taste even worse". It's a stupid christian thing to do, to deprive yourself of something you will enjoy for no reason other than some quasi-spiritual notion. Sex is sex. It is there to be enjoyed, there's no reason not to have it with someone you're attracted to, even if only physically.

emirisan said:
Who the fuck marries someone because of how good they are in bed?
Not the point.

If it becomes an issue, why wait until after marriage to sort it out?

I actually am still confused as to how marriage makes any difference.

Can one of you virgins please clearly state why you think it should be saved until after marriage? And saying "waiting for the right person" doesn't justify waiting for marriage, that justifies waiting for the right person.

And saying "it would be romantic" is redundant and immature.

Someone give me a logical and rational reason to wait till after marriage for sex.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ElGronko said:
This argument is stupid for (at the very least) two reasons.

1. You don't have to compare sex to know that it's bad. If you are left feeling awkward, unsatisfied and messy, you don't need a comparison to know that it's bad. You will forever wonder what good sex feels like.

2. Being intentionally ignorant is a really dumb thing to do. It's like saying "I'm only going to drink cheap red wine which doesn't taste great but is drinkable, because if I taste the good stuff the cheap stuff will taste even worse". It's a stupid christian thing to do, to deprive yourself of something you will enjoy for no reason other than some quasi-spiritual notion. Sex is sex. It is there to be enjoyed, there's no reason not to have it with someone you're attracted to, even if only physically.

Not the point.

If it becomes an issue, why wait until after marriage to sort it out?

I actually am still confused as to how marriage makes any difference.

Can one of you virgins please clearly state why you think it should be saved until after marriage? And saying "waiting for the right person" doesn't justify waiting for marriage, that justifies waiting for the right person.

And saying "it would be romantic" is redundant and immature.

Someone give me a logical and rational reason to wait till after marriage for sex.
hahahahaha i can't believe I didn't notice the presence of this thread before. wow.

i'm with ^, i'd like to know how marriage makes a difference. the right person is the right person whether you're married or not. marriage doesn't make your relationship any more special. for the benefit of the people who will argue that marriage does make a relationship more special allow me to reiterate: NO IT DOES NOT. Because that would imply that couples who choose not to marry have a less valuable relationship than couples who do marry. And that would be completely wrong.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah i think by the time he posted all the virgins got a root.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mle43 said:
Thats the thing. Its not about rationality, its about what a person believes. Its a personal choice, nothing to do with logic or whatever. If people want to wait, they'll wait, if that's part of their religion and they want to follow it, they will. Just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean there isnt good reason behind it.
If there is a good reason, I would like to know what it is. Because nobody has ever been able to provide one.

Some common reasons people use are, in no particular order

1. It's more romantic to wait until marriage
2. I don't want to give myself away to the 'wrong person'
3. Religious beliefs
4. It shows you have more moral integrity

etc

Now I think we all know why no. 3 is a crock of shit, so I won't even go there. But the others are not good reasons either. by good reason I mean something that can be backed up with a logical argument, I don't accept an emotional standpoint or reference to personal beliefs as constituting logic. It's more romantic? Please. It can be just as romantic with a partner you're not married to. You're worried about giving it up to the wrong person? For goodness sake, just because you break up somewhere down the track doesn't mean they were the WRONG person to have sex with. It felt right at the time, that's what matters most. Relationships fail sometimes, get over it. What matters is that you had something valuable while it lasted, so cherish that memory, learn from it and move on. As for the 'integrity' reason...anyone who actually believes this is not worth my time or energy refuting, so I'll leave it.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Lol at the date of this thread, 3 years later people see virginity quite the opposite to what the thread title is all about.

Nowadays it's like:

"Ahh I lost my virginity before you, you better lose it soon or I'm going to tease you"

"Omg you're still a virgin? you must be too ugly to get laid"

"You fucking Catholic Nun"

"You're so weird to even consider sex after marriage"

"If you're a virgin, you must be gay"

"I'm not your friend no more because you're still a virgin"

"I lost my virginity today over a dude I met on myspace, awesome"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)