What is the different Girraween High vs Penrith High? (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
BRO i think we were drugged in year 9 camp me and a few other people couldn't sleep after one dinner and the night disco event and istg i was full on halucinating im not even jk this was the craziest experience i had in relation to getting drugged
sounds more fun than my year 9 camp, i remember when i went to my year 9 camp (it was duke of ed) my mates and i awoke to a bunch of beetles climbing on our tent that we had to scrape them all off before packing it back in and the camp counselor made 'dinner' (instant noodles) but she called the seasoning that you cook the noodles with 'chicken salt'

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
BRO i think we were drugged in year 9 camp me and a few other people couldn't sleep after one dinner and the night disco event and istg i was full on halucinating im not even jk this was the craziest experience i had in relation to getting drugged
i didnt sleep all night it was insane i would not like to experiences it again tho

nsw..wollongong

HSC
sounds more fun than my year 9 camp, i remember when i went to my year 9 camp (it was duke of ed) my mates and i awoke to a bunch of beetles climbing on our tent that we had to scrape them all off before packing it back in and the camp counselor made 'dinner' (instant noodles) but she called the seasoning that you cook the noodles with 'chicken salt'
reminds me of when we made rice using mf powder 😭
WHO EATS POWDERED RICE.

hscgirl

HSC
lmao that wouldve been funnn tho
do u know what u took

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Oh there was also a SA case betwen someone in the grade and one of the people working there im pretty sure which is why after camp we all had to have a year meeting and ask if anyone experienced something innapropriate that we should speak out

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Oh there was also a SA case betwen someone in the grade and one of the people working there im pretty sure which is why after camp we all had to have a year meeting and ask if anyone experienced something innapropriate that we should speak out
fun 😍

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
bro. Thats nothing. the camps for cadets in my school is tracking down intercourse cases in the tents πŸ˜‚ these mfers are on their phones for too long

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
idk where we went i forgot it was some mountainous place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)