What is the different Girraween High vs Penrith High? (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
bro. Thats nothing. the camps for cadets in my school is tracking down intercourse cases in the tents ๐Ÿ˜‚ these mfers are on their phones for too long
random thing i remembered: apparently nsg and nsb were allowed to do events together in the past, until someone from nsg had sex with a dude from nsb DURING CAMP and she got preggo ๐Ÿ’€

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
random thing i remembered: apparently nsg and nsb were allowed to do events together in the past, until someone from nsg had sex with a dude from nsb DURING CAMP and she got preggo ๐Ÿ’€
how tf do you know all this tea from other schools what ๐Ÿ’€

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
yeah its pre disgusting to be frank. like we all know these kids are doing that for attention.

kkk579

hello
HSC
anyways letโ€™s get back to the real stuff:
1.girra is worse than penrith bcuz the teachers r trash
2.worse facilties
3.ppl kinda weird
4.the assignments they make u do r actually ridiculous and unecessary and irrelevant
5.u have to change in and out of pe uniform
6.20 minute walk to pendle hill station my feet hurt (i donโ€™t exercise, should prob start)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
2.worse facilties
3.ppl kinda weird
4.the assignments they make u do r actually ridiculous and unecessary and irrelevant
6.20 minute walk to pendle hill station my feet hurt (i donโ€™t exercise, should prob start)
4. i hear people complaining about this so #valid
5. i thought this was normal in some schools, it is in mine (they stopped it for a bit cos of covid so you could come to school wearing pe uniform the day you have pe but not anymore)
6. wait do yall not have school buses going to your school that go to the train station or something

carrotsss

HSC
2.worse facilties
3.ppl kinda weird
Girra sounds so lame eventhough I know nothing about selective schools fort st just sounds cooler

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
rlly? why?
its like an isolated island from the rest of syd. My family goes there a lot bc its like a sri lankan/indian populated area. What I've seen is that everything looks dated, doesn't look very safe, theres literally 0 road rules there (those mfers have driven in walking path before), etc.

kkk579

hello
HSC
4. i hear people complaining about this so #valid
5. i thought this was normal in some schools, it is in mine (they stopped it for a bit cos of covid so you could come to school wearing pe uniform the day you have pe but not anymore)
6. wait do yall not have school buses going to your school that go to the train station or something
6. Yeah we do but on sports day I have to walk and on early leave I have three minutes to run to the other side for 705 ๐Ÿ˜ก

kkk579

hello
HSC
its like an isolated island from the rest of syd. My family goes there a lot bc its like a sri lankan/indian populated area. What I've seen is that everything looks dated, doesn't look very safe, theres literally 0 road rules there (those mfers have driven in walking path before), etc.
Oh damn only place I go there is the station to get back home so I was never aware of this

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
hahahaha yeah i agree with that now. my hs experience could of been better if i just stayed at my old school, honestly it wasnโ€™t extremely bad as other schools since it was a partial selective but itโ€™s ranked like top 200. ig itโ€™s kinda harder to fit in now given that i am a person with an introverted nature and most ppl have established their own friends group and stuff so itโ€™s a lot harder to kinda make friends.
wait theres a girl who moved to girra last yr from my school i feel like ik you LMAO, my school is partially selective and its ranked like in the 200s

Last edited:

kkk579

hello
HSC
Bruh I forgot to mention to, I remember seeing people casually leave syringes and other drug use commodities in the park they have. Its beyond a wreck Pendle Hill.
damn civic park? i walk thru there to the station since itโ€™s the shortcut way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)