What is your motivation? (1 Viewer)

HSC
flowergrl said:
seems most ppl here want MONEY.

doctors earn $$$. lawyers earn $$$. BUT child, you won't be happy if you don't do something you're interested in!
Woah shit, then i would really like to be a doctor-lawyer who files lawsuits against other doctors because i looooove it. :eek: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Woah shit, then i would really like to be a doctor-lawyer who files lawsuits against other doctors because i looooove it. :eek: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hahahahahahahahaha. :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
My motivation for studying these holidays is that after I finish all the half-yearlies I'm gonna make a huge batch of rice pudding, yaaaaay!! Homemade Le Rice, mmmm :wave:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I want to get into ADFA for a BA which at the moment requires a UAI of 70. Although I want to get much higher than that for the sake of it.

75 or 99!

HSC
subjectiv said:
Well, I just think studying consistently for about 2 years (or even less for some) is a small price to pay for a chance to become successful in the future. Money shouldn't be the only goal.. but everyone does want to be financially independent. :) And I guess uni gives us the certificates we need to start our careers (for most professions).... so yeah, aim for that 99.9999999!
i think the exact same thing...if u get a high UAI u have more oppurtunities to do whtever job u want compared to if u had a lower UAI u wud be limited...and if ur doing the job u want...then ur happy if ur getting paid well fer tht job then ur even happier so srsly its a win win situation...so yeh 2 years is a very small price to pay...besides this point...my motivation proving to the people who think i cant do well i can jus coz some people go to selective skool and others dont doesnt mean those who dont cant get a great HSC and go on to be successful

HSC
75 or 99! said:
...my motivation proving to the people who think i cant do well i can jus coz some people go to selective skool and others dont doesnt mean those who dont cant get a great HSC and go on to be successful
Amen, sister!
people.:chainsaw:

Sofstar

HSC
Usually it's an exam that makes me study. But the need to be sucessful in the future and one day looking back and not regretting that you didn't try hard enough or you could have done better.
Beating friends is always a motivation as well. Hahahahaha.

HSC
Sofstar said:
Usually it's an exam that makes me study. But the need to be sucessful in the future and one day looking back and not regretting that you didn't try hard enough or you could have done better.
Beating friends is always a motivation as well. Hahahahaha.
best response yet! will you marry me? :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
best response yet! will you marry me? :)
:O NET MARRIAGE!! ain't you too young for that lil' boY? :)

the desire to prove my dad wrong in saying i'll fail the hsc is enough to motivate me ( i hope ) ... or to just beat the koreans in my maths classs <.<

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
^Man that's funky! We've not a single Korean person in our school :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
passion89 said:
Yes - me 2! Damn them and their 99s/100s! I am on my way to beat all their asses :uhhuh:
We don't have any smart koreans in our year except one. The ones in my modern class last year for example were getting marks close to 0.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
to try and resist the temptation of pressing the power button, and if i do, limit my time on the computer as well ...

when you excel and obtain high marks in the hsc, you will aquire jobs with a nice fat income and paycheck ...

to be evil ...

if you became a doctor in a hospital, you get paid $4000 regardless ... so if someones suffering badly, you dont have to give a damn and you can still walk out and get paid ....

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
if you became a doctor in a hospital, you get paid $4000 regardless ... so if someones suffering badly, you dont have to give a damn and you can still walk out and get paid ....
No, that's just wrong.

taki999

HSC
i reckon eh!!? What's with pplz these days..is money more important then lives? If you dont care about the person maybe the victim's family does!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)