What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

proletariat

HSC
I'm going to list the material stuff since I'd go on and on forever.

> Piercings / Tattoos.
It makes you look like a emo whore temptress thingo, not seductive.
> Smoker
You know Nelson's mum in the simpsons? Thats the image I get.
> Make up
If you actually wear make up most of the time, you know you are ugly and you're giving people false hope about your beauty. *thinks of the girl i dumped a week ago or so.*
> Respect for others
I hate women (all people) who act so fucking hard in public. Being racist and stuffs all good unless she's being racist and letting people know it.
> "Womens rights"
Fuck womens rights. Any chick that goes on and on about women rights isn't even worth talking to. Womens rights problems are purely ethnic now.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A

> Piercings / Tattoos.
> Smoker
> Make up
If you actually wear make up most of the time, you know you are ugly and you're giving people false hope about your beauty. *thinks of the girl i dumped a week ago or so.*
> Respect for others
I hate women (all people) who act so fucking hard in public. Being racist and stuffs all good unless she's being racist and letting people know it.
> "Womens rights"
Fuck womens rights. Any chick that goes on and on about women rights isn't even worth talking to. Womens rights problems are purely ethnic now.

LOL @ this guy

cmon you have never had a gf have u asian

deathXXX

HSC
Girls I find unattractive are the ones that generally read trashy tabloid crap and treat it as if it was important source of information/news (e.g: <insert nameless celebrity here> had a baby... etc).

As well as girls who have absolutely no idea how to budget.

Another would be the lack of any ability to commit something to memory for 5 minutes, so I don't have to repeat myself.

And last of all, girls who have no idea how to use a computer. Using MSN and Media player/Itunes is not a skill... (girls who never owned a computer before are excepted from this rule. Even though in this day and age this is unlikely...)

HSC

> Piercings / Tattoos.
> Smoker
> Make up
> Respect for others
> "Womens rights"
You're pathetic. :uhoh:
You, my friend, are a massive turn off. One post was enough to show the world you're pretty much a jerk.

HSC
Facial hair suits darker/tanned/olive guys.
Facial hair on teh blonde ppl like you, not very imo.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
how do you know my language

how do you know that is him
his hair looks brown in that pic

HSC
I assumed it was him, and clearly it is since you just confirmed it.
It looks dark blonde actually.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
- making way to much noise. There is no need to scream and giggle at every tiny thing that happens. shut the fuck up
- smoking - its just trashy
- getting so blind drunk you can't stand up - it just screams easy
- facial piercings
- tattoos
- caked make up
- lack of intelligence
- lack of common sense - i need someone to be my own common sense sometimes as well.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
Feminism. That sort of shit is old now. You're equal. Now stop pushing it or i will hit you.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
yes my hair is dark blonde but as yasser can confirm that doesn't prevent me from having badass sideburns.

Guesss

HSC
Eww *no offence* but very hairy guys aren't very attractive.

Some hair is okay, i mean their guys for Christ's sake, but guys who are covered in a layer of fur...omg :( *shudder*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)