What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Lololol.
:)
I got in a fight once with a squeaky voiced girl. ^_^ + her friends. Unfortunately I didnt punch her but i got one of the other girls. they got busted for indecent assult as they started it. LOLOL
hehe.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I can't stand those princess girls either.

Asian girls at my school used to speak in high-pitched voices and slap their boyfriends and go "Oh my gawwwwd" and it was so fucking annoying I wanted to punch them.

I also can't stand aggro guys. The type who arc up for no apparent reason. So unattractive.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Anyone wearing rabens. Southern cross tattoos, bad tattoos, racism, homophobia, boys who don't read, anyone straight edge, anyone too serious etc.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah those girls who need to put their face on in the morning.

You know if they sleep in your bed you have to wash the pillowcases the next day because their face will still be on it. Yuck.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Boys that don't smoke or are uptight about smoking. Ridiculous. No thank you.
lol you will age horribly

infact you probably already have smokers wrinkles if you've been doing it for long enough

zaxmacks

HSC
Yeah those girls who need to put their face on in the morning.

You know if they sleep in your bed you have to wash the pillowcases the next day because their face will still be on it. Yuck.
You know it's to far when you see the foundation caked on.

ew

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
lol you will age horribly

infact you probably already have smokers wrinkles if you've been doing it for long enough
I'll be fine. Wrinkles are endearing; the sign of a life well smoked. That and I don't plan to live long. If I do I'll be too busy getting stoned, owning cats and abusing children. OBVIOUSLY EVERYONES DREAM GIRLFRIEND RIGHT HERE.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I'll be fine. Wrinkles are endearing; the sign of a life well smoked. That and I don't plan to live long. If I do I'll be too busy getting stoned, owning cats and abusing children. OBVIOUSLY EVERYONES DREAM GIRLFRIEND RIGHT HERE.
tell us more about being 17

zaxmacks

HSC
number plz?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Anyone wearing rabens. Southern cross tattoos, bad tattoos, racism, homophobia, boys who don't read, anyone straight edge, anyone too serious etc.
I just like them because they are cheap and good in summer :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)