What school do you dislike? (1 Viewer)

Trajan

HSC
I'm not too thrilled about Sydney Boys

Their brown uniform is certainly not doing them any favours, fashion wise.

Also, cos I didn't make it there.

Trajan

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
My School
This might be a bit of a reach but..

You want to, like tell us the name of the school?

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Any school in which there are Leb/Greek/Italian/Islander/Bogan people who do not want to study, abuse the teacher, and just turn up to school and muck around. Then start smoking pot, trying to act all hard, and then end up at TAFE, or as a single parent.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
Aplus said:
Any school in which there are Leb/Greek/Italian/Islander/Bogan people who do not want to study, abuse the teacher, and just turn up to school and muck around. Then start smoking pot, trying to act all hard, and then end up at TAFE, or as a single parent.
stereotype much.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Aplus said:
melanieeeee. said:
stereotype much.
Atleast the bogan group was right...

I don't think I really hate any schools, apart from the ones where a large majority of the students are real dickheads. But I'm amazed, this thread was from 2002. :)

MTP

HSC
Aplus said:
I agree with this post, exept the naming of the "races/nationalities" bit. I just hate people that waste teachers/other students time, by not taking their education seriously.

I also dislike those snobby, uptight schools. I cant really name the school(s), but whenever i see students from those schools, they look so depressed and act like the biggest snobs. One of the schools, has a dark blue & white uniform and is a girl's school. They went to a uni info day, at strathfield, not long ago.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I used to hate all the Selective High Schools. That is because my mum used to make a comparison out of my brother (younger) and myself.

It's not that I didn't get in, it's just that I didn't take the bloody test!

She stopped doing it once I was accepted into Normanhurst Boys High School and Gosford High School last year (which I am not currently attending :p)

I personally hate St Ives High School & St Leos Catholic College. I have got some kids in there whom I have strong hatred against.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Nasonex said:
simple

Punchbowl Boys

Worst fucking school in the country
ANCIENT THREAD... WHY REPLY?.... I AM TO TELL YOU REPLYED TO AN ANCIENT THREAD

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
I personally hate St Ives High School & St Leos Catholic College. I have got some kids in there whom I have strong hatred against.
Did they do anything in particular?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Did they do anything in particular?
I know them through parents. They are one of the worst retarded kids I have ever seen. They used to piss me off because I wasn't hanging out with them at church. They think I hold no Asian-ness (because I speak English and hang with Aussie kids). :angry:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I have a school I hate but won't mention any names. They get on the train and start shouting really loud talking in stereotypical leb/greek manner and having no respect for the rest of the public. Like the other day, the same people from this school were swearing at some Year 7 from my school saying stuff like, "Your school [insert profanities here] sucks."

WannaBang?

HSC
Aplus said:
I have a school I hate but won't mention any names. They get on the train and start shouting really loud talking in stereotypical leb/greek manner and having no respect for the rest of the public. Like the other day, the same people from this school were swearing at some Year 7 from my school saying stuff like, "Your school [insert profanities here] sucks."
HAHAHA! That's pretty funny. did the kids have that reallly deep, woggish accent?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Yeah, the type of accent from that Fat Pizza show is the only way I can describe it.

WannaBang?

HSC
Aplus said:
Yeah, the type of accent from that Fat Pizza show is the only way I can describe it.

LOL! You've got to admit though, the Fat Pizza accent it pretty cool. Right?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I hate Sydney Technical - the nes I see are typical fob faggot wannabes that think they're hard cunts, give them one look and they shit themselves.

Can' wait until one actually approaches me, hilarity will ensue.

WannaBang?

HSC
Chester Hill High. This school and its students are retarded beyond the point of return! Seriously, whenever we drive past them on our way to school, we'de give them the biggest death stare and they'de just be staring at us with the most dumbfounded look on their faces. If you need a laugh, drive past them.

4unitfreak

HSC
She stopped doing it once I was accepted into Normanhurst Boys High School and Gosford High School last year (which I am not currently attending :p)
I go tharrr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)